CHAPTER - 18

Next morning

Y/n got up and she did her morning routine and went inside the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

Jimin got up and got ready for his office. And he came down.

Jimin : y/n did you make breakfast.

Y/n : yeah I did.

Jimin : good. Come to the office by 9:00. Understand.

Y/n : am I not going with you.

Jimin : you are my wife only at home not in the office remember that.

Y/n : ok.

Y/n pov
He didn't even know how much it hurt. It's ok y/n the hardest wars are with the closest ones. You can change him and add happiness instead of that cold face. Ahhhhh I wanna kill that bloody bitch ex of yours jimin.

Jimin pov
I have seen her face getting sad and she is upset after saying those words for her. Why am I like this. Ahhhh this is all because of you MAYA (jimin's ex-girlfriend). I can't get over after knowing what you have done to me.

Jimin called all his hyungs to his office. They all came and they are discussing his problems.

Jimin : hyung i can't stay like this with her. I don't know how but I am speaking and behaving cold without my knowledge.

Seokjin : jimin just clears your mind and remove that Maya from your life.  She is no more just think she is dead. And y/n is your wife you better treat her well and give the love that every husband gives to his wife.

Jimin : hyung I know she is my wife. Hyung I want her very badly. I love her hyung.

Namjoon : then tell her.

Jimin : I need some special day for it.

Namjoon : are you serious jimin don't you know even her birthday date.

Jimin : no hyung.

Namjoon : it's 12 September. The same day of my birthday.

Jimin : ooo hyung it's just 1 week from today. What should I do, how should I surprise her, what should I plan.

Yoongi : can you please calm down? One week ok. It's more than enough.

Jimin : no it's not. I have a big surprise for her.

Seokjin : bye we are leaving.

Door knock.

Jimin : come in.

Y/n : Mr.park you have meeting in 10 mins.

Jimin : ok. Come here and take this files.

Y/n went closer to him and took that file and went to her desk.

Jimin : hyungs we will meet later.

All members : ok. Bye jimin. Bye y/n.

Y/n : bye oppas.

Namjoon : princess I wanna have a talk with you. Can i.

Y/n look at jimin. Jimin nodded so she went.

Y/n : yes oppa. What happened is  anything  wrong with unnie. Is she alright. Did you both fight with eachother.

Namjoon : y/n..y/n relax. Nothing happened like what you think. I wanna say that. Did you say about your past up jimin.

Y/n : no oppa. I will tell when I get chance. He is always busy if I talk he will very cold. He didn't know that will hurt me the most because I truly love him oppa. I am not like his ex girlfriend.