CHAPTER - 1

Author pov

Y/n got up for her college and did her morning routine and went down and seen her parents cooking together like a newly married couples. She is leaning on the wall and admiring them, but got intrupped by her dad.

Y/n dad : Good morning y/n aah what are u doing there. Come here my princess.

Y/n : hey dad good morning. No you guys just continue i will wait in the living room dad its kk just spend some time with mom.😉

Y/n dad : princess we are not an young and newly married couples to enjoy it's kk your not distribing us come here.

Y/n : dad iam sorry but iam running late for my university iam going bye.

Y/n dad : eat your breakfast and go princess.

Y/n : no dad iam not hungry sorry bye for now. (She went to her mom and kissed her cheeks).
I love eomma bye iam going now.

Y/n outfit.

Time skip at college.

Y/n parked her car. And went to her lovely unnie jishnu and hug her very tightly.

Y/n : unnie good morning.

Jishnu : good morning baby. Why are u late today.

 Why are u late today

Jishnu outfit

Y/n : i was just busy admiring my mom and dad morning romance in the kitchen. 🤭

Jishnu : shameless girl. Now let's go, the class is about to start.

Y/n : kk baby let's go. Did ishika and anika came today.

Jishnu : yeah. They went to their class also.

Y/n : what ? Without meeting me they went it's sooo bad how can they go like that. 😔

Jishnu : iam not enough for you huhh why u want them.

Y/n : it's not like that iam just asking you.

Jishnu : it's kk lets meet at lunch time.