EPISODE 47

Y/n : ch...chim wh....what you did.

Jimin : what the fuck he is speaking.

Y/n : chim control yourself.

Y/n pov

Looking like he will kill him. Oo my god. What should I do. This kook is smirking. What the hell.

Y/n : o..oppa control him.

Jimin : babe did you hear what he said.

Y/n : i did but you fucking cut his tongue.

Jimin : babe calm down.

Y/n couldn't control her anger and slapped Jackson because she can't slap her dear husband.

Y/n : sleep on couch for 1month.

Jimin : babe😰

Y/n : what. Chim you could have slapped him or something else.

Jimin : leave. I did it already.

Y/n : sorry.

Jimin : come here.

Y/n went near him and he said

Jimin : I am jealous that he is ur ex. I am sorry but your doing this. Take this gun and kill him.

Y/n : ch...chim whaat are even talking.

Jimin : do you love him after what they did to you.

Y/n : I will but assembly that two bastards here itself so i could kill three of them.

Jungkook signalled guards to get them here.

They all are in one room.

Y/n : so, what iam wanna do is................

Jimin : babe just do it iam tired of the jet lag iam hungry. I need you and food also.

Y/n : awww is it babe. Ok let's finish this as soon as possible.

Y/n pointed gun to Jackson

Y/n : you, i loved you with all my heart you bastard. I regret loving you and i literally listen to your every fucking lie like a doll.

With that she shot into his head.

Y/n : coming to you bambam. Literally i really wanna kill you both with my hands, but as a husband he should be a part of my revange so babe come here.

Jimin came to her and she handed the gun to jimin.

Y/n : shoot. Fucking shoot.

Jimin : babe you do it.

Y/n : no. I have a meal waiting here you carry on with that.

Jimin killed bambam.

Here y/n is playing with Mr. Min's fingers.

Y/n : I wanna give a special treatment for you. First I will pull your nails, after that I will give you an injection that will make you feel like your gonna die but no, you won't die, I will make cuts on your body. I will do this daily, one day you will only beg me to kill you.

Jimin : babe your I think that isn't enough for him. He did many things for which he has to suffer the way more. First get me knife now.

Y/n given him the knife 

Jimin : close your eyes babe. You can't watch others when you have mine. Your husband has very long.

Y/n blushed and closed her eyes.

Jimin order his guards to open his pant.

Jimin : you fucker how dare you to touch her and kick her stomach and slap her.