CHAPTER - 3

Y/n went to college and met her unnie. They both went to classroom. The classes got started. But y/n drowned into her taughts.

Lecturer : y/n....... Y/n........Y/N.
(he yelled at the last)
Y/n flinched very badly because of the yell.

Y/n : yes sir.

Lecturer : where the heck you zooned out huh can't you listen me. Iam called you 3 times. Are you dumb or what huh.

Y/n : iam sorry sir.

Lecturer : get out from my class.

Y/n : please sir iam sorry.

All the members of the class got shocked because y/n won't say sorry or please normally but she said today.

Lecturer : I said get out.

Y/n walk out from the class. Jishnu also went out with permission. And took y/n to her home.

After entering home y/n started crying very hard.

Jishnu : (worried) y/naah.....baby what happened to you why are you crying.

Y/n : (crying with hiccups) unnie...I don't know what Iam doing....am i doing right...is he good for me unnie.

Unnie : hey baby just don't think about it i know him he is a nice guy. Kk don't worry. We can meet him with your and their parents tomorrow because it's weekend and he will be free. Are you kk with that babe.

Y/n : unnie iam kk with that but do u have any picture of him.

Unnie : I think my baby is very eagerly waiting for her hubby pics huh. Am I right.

Y/n: yahh unnie it's not like that.

Unnie : kk kk wait i will show u.

Y/n : 😳fuck it.... He is hot, cute, and sexy.🔥

Jishnu : do u like him that much huh. Is he that much hot.

Y/n : did you forget that you have husband huh. Don't lay your eyes on my man he is mine. ONLY MINE.

Unnie : I know and I love my husband I don't want yours.

Y/n : unnie 👉👈 iam sorry actually iam soo into the picture of him.

Jishnu : it's kk i understand. I am also like that only, but don't you dare to forget me after getting married.

Y/n : why will I forgot my babe.
You always comes first unnie no matter with whom iam.

Jishnu : I love you babe 😘

Y/n : love you too unnie.

Jishnu : now come lets eat iam starving.

Y/n : kk coming.

Y/n and jishnu had their lunch and enjoyed their time seeing kdramas and they both slept like that only.

Time skip at 7:00 pm

Namjoon entered in the house and seen the living room dark. He switched on the lights and seen jishnu and y/n hugging eachother and sleeping. So he decided let them sleep and went to call y/n parents to inform that she is here. Jishnu woke up due to a sound of broken glass.

Jishnu : ahhh what is it.

Namjoon : nothing babe you go sleep.

Jishnu : how many times I told you to be careful from what you are using. Uffff

Namjoon : I am sorry babe.(puppy eyes)

Jishnu : kk go don't show that puppy eyes.

Namjoon came in front of jishnu held her waist and kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and came to lips. He kissed her passionately and broke the kiss and went to her jaw but jishnu slightly pushed him.

Namjoon : what happened. It's been long time let's go to room please.

Jishnu : no. Remember y/n is here and she is still a kid don't make her unholy. Move now.

Namjoon : baby can't listen and see what we are doing right please.

Y/n came out of nowhere and said

Y/n : unnie you both can continue don't stop it because of me. And iam going to home. Bye.

Unnie : y/naah stay here how you will go home. It's already night.

Y/n : no unnie iam not a kid anymore. I will manage.

Unnie : wait. Namjoon will drop you. I can't send you alone.

Y/n : there is no need for that un..

Namjoon cutted her in the middle.

Namjoon : come lets go.

Y/n : can you control.

Namjoon : what

Y/n : I mean. I think your hard so please go and do your work I will go by myself.

Namjoon : ahhh u little brat come now.

Y/n : coming oppa.

Jishnu : go now. Your becoming very unholy nowadays.

Y/n : hahaha tq bye.

Namjoon droped y/n to home. And came to his home and continued his romance with his wife. 😉

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys, i hope u like this episode. Sorry I writing a short story. I will update very soon an another episode. Tq army.

Saranghae army 💜💜💜