CHAPTER - 13

Y/n seen jimin smiles and nodded. Jimin's heart fluttered by seeing her smile.

Y/n : bye.👋

Jimin : bye.

Y/n went out of her office and went to her car and driving silently and has teary eyes.

Jishnu : hey babe what happened why are you looking dull.

Y/n : nothing unnie. I am sad because I can't digest the things which he said me. That must be painful right. The one we love truly are cheating on us. That sucks. Unnie when did this all happened. He didn't even move on from that. Did he love her that much that he became like this after that incident.

Jishnu : yeah that happened 1year before. He suffered a lot. That period was like a living hell for him. I can't see him like that. Before that he used to be very lovely and sweet. Y/n can I ask you one thing.

Y/n : yes unnie (wiping her tears)

Jishnu : we miss our old jimin. Will you please give us the old jimin.

Y/n : unnie i can't promise but I will try my best.

Jishnu : I know you can do it. Now don't cry. I know you love him.

Y/n : unnie i did proposed him.

Jishnu : what 😮 you have so much guts.

Y/n : yeah. He is my strength. You know what I sat on his lap. It's my comfy place from now.

Jishnu : I think he pulled you into his lap. Am i right.

Y/n : yes. He did it, how could you say it.

Jishnu : because I know you don't dare to do that.

Y/n : yeah that's true if i wanted also I can't. I am afraid of him.

Jishnu : yes. Your eyes are telling that.

Y/n : unnie tomorrow is my wedding.

Jishnu : yeah. Are you ready now.

Y/n : iam heartfully ready to this now, not because he is being sweet to me but he expressed his problem why he is like that. I am ok with it.

Jishnu : that's good but when will you say about your past to him.

Y/n : unnie please don't remind me that because iam happy now and yes I will tell him about my past incidents also. The day has to come. Wait for it.

Jishnu : ok. But don't be late.

Y/n : hope we will get along with eachother.

Jishnu : y/nnie be good and be a good wife.

Y/n : why everyone will say this to women why not to the men like taake care of them and don't be harsh on them. Why every time a women not a men.

Jishnu : because we have patience and we can tolerate anything. They have soo many tensions and they can't deal all the things at a time so we will tell women not men.

Y/n : ok i will be a good wife because I love him.

Jishnu : good and thanks for understanding my words.

Y/n : how did you know that i understood your words.

Jishnu : because you didn't question me back.

Y/n : alright. Get to my home in the evening your staying there itself.

Jishnu : ok i will come.

Y/n : bring oppa with you.

Jishnu : kk. Bye.

Y/n : bye.

Y/n dropped jishnu at her home and went to her home.

Y/n : hey mom wassup.

Y/n mom : nothing much iam just talking to your mother-in-law in the call.

Y/n : ooo kk. Carry on. Open the door when unnie come.

Y/n mom : ok princess.

Y/n went to her room and laid on her bed and remembered how jimin pulled her into his lap and how she proposed him. After that she slept for sometime.

Time skip at 6:00 in the evening

Jishnu and namjoon came to her house and y/n didn't got up till now. Jishnu went to her room and woke up y/n.

Jishnu : y/n wakeup.

Y/n : iam already up unnie.

Jishnu : what are you doing inside the quilt (blanket, covers, rug)

Y/n :😅 iam just reading fanfics.

Jishnu : pabo. Your getting married you shouldn't do all this.

Y/n : what the fuck unnie. It's my wish.

Jishnu : I know your reading a hard core fanfics.

Y/n : yes. I wanna do it with my hubby. That to very hard.

Jishnu : yahhh stop it.

Y/n : why don't you like when you and oppa do that. Didn't he go very hard on you.

Jishnu : just shut up. Don't you think you talk too much.

Y/n : if you don't tell also I will get to know. I am not that innocent after seeing you in full of hickeys and legs shivering.

Jishnu : yahhhhh stop teasing me.

Namjoon came from nowhere

Namjoon : why you both are shouting like that.

Y/n : oppa, unnie is talking about my sexual life after marriage.

Namjoon : jishnu what is this babe. She is innocent.

Jishnu : what the fuck y/n. Babe i didn't said anything she is the one who is seeing hardcore smut ff and talking about our personal things.

Namjoon : 😧 y/n i taught that your innocent but iam wrong.

Y/n : oppa iam not innocent so what is wrong in that.

Namjoon : I am just thinking how can you both live after marriage. He is a pervert iam worried about you but the twist is your also a pervert.

Y/n : iam not a pervert but I am not innocent that's it.

Jishnu : come down for dinner.

They had their dinner and slept.

AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys, so are you guys waiting for 14th July. Iam eagerly waiting for it. So hope you all like my episode. Do vote, comment. I am thinking that you guys like my work.

SARANGHAE ARMY 💜💜💜💜