Side Story (May or may not related to main plot)

"How do you kill a hedgehog?"

By this time, Shadow was on rooftop, got his whole body facing the ground to adjust his view on his loaded gun, some snow were smudged on his vest.

This is the spot that got the best shot.

"Hellooooo? Are you there Shadow?" Sonic's voice was disrupted by the static for a second when the target appeared in Shadow's aim.

Shadow slowed down his breathing tempo, all attention focused on the target's movement.

Sonic's fast, one snipe must done the job.

As time passed by, the snow that he stuffed into his mouth starting to melt a little.

"Shadow, are you dead? Hahaha" Sonic joked as he let go his right grip on his gun to hold onto his earpiece, "Talk to me."

Shadow's still waiting for a chance, he ignored the voice in his ears.

"You're boring." Sonic said as he turned around, his back were exposed to attack in Shadow's aim.

Now.

*Click

"Fuck." Sonic's cursing immediately was heard as he shot.

In a blink, Shadow lost sight of the blue hedgehog in his view. Only a blue blur were seen.

His eyes left the telescopic, slowly standing up.

"You win," Sonic said, standing behind Shadow a few meters away and pointing at his vest that is now stained with a spot of red paint, "Do you really hate having sex with me that much?"

Shadow's still holding the paintball gun, he turned around and gave him a shot again, now two red paint spots were on his vest.

"I thought you like it," Sonic smiled as he got closer and closer, until Shadow could hear his breathing, "You would drool like you do right now."

His hand touched Shadow's cheek and his fingers were wet because of the snow melting.

Shadow gently held his hand down and tilted his head to the other side to spit off the snow, "We did that last night, and the day before, tomorrow I got to leave early," He spoke while wiping away all those water hanging round his lips.

An annoyed expression was shown on Sonic's face, he brushed away Shadow's arm with his, and pulled on his vest with the another.

Now it's his lips that were touching Shadow's.

"Yuck, why do you eat snow? All I taste is snow."

"So that I can see you."

"Hehe, then stay with me tonight then you can see more of me."

"No."

-------

Author's note: Google yourself why do sniper stuff snow in their mouths.