Side Story 2 (Related to main plot)

"Stop it."

Sonic turned his head to the side, where the voice came from.

The water splashes made his face wet, it looked like tears on his sorrowed expression, or is it? Well, no one knows.

No one was there. If there is, they are in the bushes maybe? But the voice, it felt so near.

Like it was almost just right beside me.

He gave a good thought, and voiced out his answer, "...Shadow?"

No response.

My mistake, probably. Whatever.

He turned his head back, and looked back at his own reflection. His quills were a mess, his face was running down with droplets, he tried to laugh, but instead he made a look that was worse than a smile.

After sat for a while at the riverside, he let out a big sigh, he let his palms wet with water, then pull them out and run over his messy quills for a tidy up.

"Sonic's back to himself," he said so, with an iconic pose.

A thumbs up and a wink. This time, he had a perfect look.

He then ran off to somewhere, far away from here.

-----
Author's note: I hope this is quite obvious what this side story is for. The first side story will be reconnected with the main plot after. I really liked it when Lana sings "I've got my eye on you"