chapter 34

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT .

Finally Raven was back in his arm where she belonged. It had been almost three weeks between the lunar festival and their reunion. And as always Ryo's desire for her was unmatched. "I missed you so much my love". He said as he held her to him. Raven turned towards him and without a single word passing her lips. She was pulled into the passion laden kiss he longed for all through out the meeting at the library.

Raven.

Raven soon regained her composure after almost becoming lost within Ryo's love and passion. She remembered how patient he had been. But also how much he had grown in those three weeks. She could feel his muscles underneath his robes. So much more refined and his back had broadened dear lord how she had missed him. "And I have missed you". She said has she reached up wrapping her arms around his neck encouraging him to come closer until her lips almost brushed his ear causing him to shudder oh so slightly. Trying so hard to maintain his control Ryo wanted her now! And Raven knew it.

She giggled at this and whispered oh so slowly in his ear. "If I recall correctly, I need to make up for hurting you. Don't I"? Ryo gave her a raised eyebrow in confusion. Hurt me? What could you have done to hurt me? He racked his brain trying figure out what she meant. "For keeping my God Tongue secret from you, I know it hurt you that I didn't say. So to make up for this how about I show you my love what this God Tongue. Can really do"?

As Raven said this she slid her right hand under Ryo's robes and began to stroke his already throbbing shaft. Ryo let out the softest of moans has Raven's soft gentle hand worked him stopping only to remove his robes and allowing them to fall onto bedroom floor. Revealing Ryo's chiselled body. In the moonlight he stood before her so strong, Tall and achingly beautiful. The silver light glistening off of every muscle. She released his silken black hair and looking into his smouldering ruby eyes. Kissed him again and slid her hands down his arms and taking his hands. Leading him to lay upon the bed.

"I want you to do something for me my dearest Ryo". She said as Raven's lips slowly made their way down his body coming to rest before proceeding to kiss and suck on his erect nipple. Ryo's eye rolled slightly as the sensation of Raven tongue worked over his chest. "AAHH! What I-is your desire M-my goddess?!"

"I want you to simply enjoy this, Savour all the pleasure I am about to give you. After all it is early and we have all night together. So please let me love and appreciate you, All of you" Raven whispered as her hands again slowly made their way to the lower regions of Ryo's incredible body. "And whatever comes don't fight it, Let it flow. Promise me". At the sensation of Raven soft warm hands gently begin to massage his muscles and the silk of her kimono pooling over his throbbing cock. Ryo's answer was almost lost in waves of moans and sighs of pleasure. But finally "Y-yess Ohh yes! My lady!"

Raven smiled at his answer and made her way down to meet his member. But instead of just going for it Raven brought his left leg up, Place his balls between her breasts allowing the silk from the kimono and warmth of her breast cradle him. Her left hand massaged and rubbed his swollen cock. While her God like tongue sucked and licked the sensitive skin between his leg and groin. She moved in such gentle grace as Ryo bucked his hips trusting in time with her hand.

But soon Ryo had sit up his left hand gentle pressing against the back of her neck caressing her soft hair while his right arm was draped over her back. Finally after enduring the massaging of her hand around his cock, The gentle pressure of her breasts he could feel his seed building Oh! Lord he was Cumming and fast. Moaning in her ear "Ohh M-my G-godess! I'm Cumming!"

Ryo's trusting increased even though he promised Raven that he wouldn't fight it. He didn't want to ruin her beautiful kimono in which she looked every bit like a goddess. Raven feeling the hot seed of her beloved Ryo trickle down her hand she knew it was time for him to experience her tongue. So she slowly and gently curled her tongue around the base of Ryo's pulsating cock and slowly came up to his leaking head. Finally with her warm wet mouth enveloping him and now confident that the beautiful kimono would be ruined Ryo relaxed allowing the cum to pour. Raven slid deeper down Ryo's cock as his seed spilled down her throat swallowing every drop. Her tongue curled around him making sure she and he felt every inch of each other.

And when she sure that all of Ryo was in and deep within her throat. She brought her tongue up pressing him against the roof of her mouth. With Ryo's cock pulsating between her God tongue and her soft palate. Raven reached for his hand that held her head, Gave a gentle squeeze signalling him to go for it.

Ryo

As he felt Raven's hand let go of his and the look in her glistening amethyst orbs. He smiled, Closed his eyes as he pull himself out just a little and a pleasure filled moan. Ryo bucked his hips and trust back into her throat again and again so deep all the while Raven's tongue slipped up and down causing unmatched wetness encouraging him to cum again and again. Every time his seed entered her mouth.

Ryo could feel her suck firm yet gentle and swallowed every drop. Ryo never felt such satisfaction the sound of muffled moans mixed with slurping of her amazingly wet mouth and tongue. Kept him so hard and trusting deep into her until. He felt himself building again but this the urge to cum was so strong he trust hard down into Raven's throat.

"OOHHH! FUCK!...M-my Goddess! Your tongue! I'm Cumming!" His hardened cock sliding and rubbing against the walls of her mouth again and again as he released. He was Cumming so hard. "MUHH!" was the only sound that escaped Raven as Ryo's Cum cascaded down her throat. eventually Ryo eased up on the pressure and she let him slip out.

Ryo slumped forward covering Raven's back with with his hardened sweat covered body after a couple of minutes to catch his breathe Ryo notice Raven was oddly quite but upon looking at his goddess. She was covering her mouth which was still full of his cum. She waited for him to give her the go a head to swallow.

Ryo smiled at Raven's cuteness a gave a firm nod letting her finally swallow. She tilted head back, Relaxed her throat and gently swallowed savouring the taste of Ryo. He watched in silent wonder as Raven parted her lips releasing breathe she held. She let lose her hair from the rose placing a hand on chest to steady her breathing.

Ryo took her hand and pulled her to lay on the bed with him as always himself covering her to keep Raven save and warm. Raven was still wearing the silk kimono as they fell asleep with their sexual activity leaving her and Ryo exhausted.

After all they had just pleasured each other for two hours straight. Plus with the exams only a week away. it was best that Ryo kept on top of his rest.