A Plan For a Proposal

*Time skip*
Its been at least 3 years since me and wally started dating. Absolutely none of us  have aged a bit. We all look the same age just a little taller. Now, Wally is actually taller than me. That's something that I thought I would never see.
Wally's pov:
I look at Y/n and smile. They look and me and tilt their head in question.
Y/n: Why are you smiling???
W: Well I'm just admiring your beauty darling.
Y/n: How many times am I going to have to remind you? You're the darling. Or did you forget your own name?
They tease me. I mumble under my breath and thank home they didn't hear me.
W: I'll turn you into a darling soon.
Y/n: Wally did you say something?
W: Nope.
I stand up and walk to the front door
Y/n: where are you going?
W: I'll be talking with Eddie and Frank. Love you darling, bye!
I shut the door before they could even say anything else. As I start to walk to Eddie and Frank's house, my heart is jumping out of my chest. Every since we got together I hoped that we would stay together long enough to where I would be able to ask them to marry me. But, since I've never obviously done this before I was going to need some help. I knock on the door and Eddie answers.
W: Eddie, I need your help!
E: Are you finally tieing the knot...?
I nod and Eddie turns excited and pushes me inside quickly.
E: okay, do you have the ring!?
W: Yes! I just got it yesterday but I don't know how to present it.
Frank comes down the stairs winder why were yelling.
F: Why is everyone yelling?
Eddie replies in an excited tone.
E: Wally's finally proposing!
F: Oh my God! When?!
E: Were making the plan right now!
Frank races down the rest of the way and stops next to Eddie.
E: well, this is just a suggestion but you could do something like I did.
Eddie proposed under moonlight. Which is romantic but simple.
W: That's a great idea! I want to do something simple but flattering.
F: or, if you're wanting to do something more simple you could put the ring on a flower.
W: ooh I like that idea but it's hard to choose.
E: Well you don't have to decide tonight. Your locking yourself in a permanent relationship with Y/n unless you two get a divorce. Are you sure you want to do this?
W: absolutely positive!
Both smile.
F: I like your determination.
Later I come back home with a plan set. I was going to do this tonight!