Reverse The Incident

I wake up to knocking on the door. I get up and go answer the door and see it's Julie.
J: Hi Y/n! You and wally are invited to my house for an engagement party!
Y/n: engagement party?
J: Yeah! We had one for Frank and Eddie too! It's just a way of saying congratulations!
Y/n: oh well I'll make sure to tell him! Thanks Julie!
J: bye Y/n!
She leaves and I close the door. I go back to the bedroom and see Wally awake.
W: who was at the door?
Y/n: Julie. She invited us to an engagement party at her house tonight. And no you won't be getting into the apple juice. You know how to get when you're drunk.
W: yeah yeah I know I know.
Y/n: Do you though?
W: yes! I promise!
*Time Skip*
Julie comes over and gives me a drink.
J: here Y/n!
Y/n: Thanks Julie!
J: there's more over on the table if you want some.
As I finish the drink I start to feel strange. I brush it off and drink another glass.
Wally's pov:
I was talking with Eddie when Frank came over.
F: Hey guys...I think Y/n drank some apple juice.
W: what makes you think that?
F: well...- you'll just have to see for yourself.
Me and Eddie walk over to see what was wrong and we could tell they definitely had drunken some. They were laughing so much even though nothing funny was being said. Howdy was trying to kept them from stumbling and falling flat on their face which just made them laugh even more.
H: Y/n how many of those did you drink?
J: they only had two!
They look and see Eddie.
Y/n: Oh!~ hey Eddie!~
They stumble over and hug Eddie.
Y/n: Eddie youre my best friend~
Eddie laughs and pats their head. Y/n then stumbles over to Frank and hugs him.
Y/n: you too Frank you are best friend I love you guys so much.
Frank smiles and then Y/n stumbles over to me. They kept kissing me then hugged me.
Y/n: don't think I forgot about you wally~ I love you so much~
W: come on Y/n. Let's go sit down.
Y/n: No~ I didn't get to hug sally yet~
W: That's okay you can hug sally when you can walk in a straight line.
Y/n: fine~
I bring Y/n over to the couch and sit them down. I sit down next to them and they lay in my lap. I made a mental note that Y/n's extremely greatful when ever they're drunk. I run my fingers through their hair  and they slowly fall asleep. Soon, the party ends and I carry them home. I lay them down on they're bed and I snuggle up to them, falling asleep.