Eddie Snaps

I wake up to wally laying next to me, staring at me with his pompador shaped into a heart, hearts in his eyes and a cute little smile on his face. I giggle.
Y/n: Wally what are you doing?
W: what? Can I not admire my spouse?
Y/n: Why while im sleeping?
W: because you just look so cute cuddled up in those blankets.
Y/n: How long have you been staring at me for?
W: since 7 am
I looked the clock and read the time 9am
Y/n: you've been staring at me for 2 hours?
W: Maybe.  
He made me laugh again.
Y/n: you're insane.
I kiss him and roll out of bed.
W: Hey Y/n I've got a surprise for you later.
Y/n: what is it?
W: if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise.
Y/n: Come on you know I don't have the patience for surprises!
W: You'll just have to survive for a few hours.
I act dramatically and flop onto the bed with my hand over my forehead my eyes closed.
Y/n: but I will be long deceased by then my love. However will we go on?
Wally giggles and plays along.
W: Oh how tragic! My dashing spouse has passed on! I will never be the same. Possibly this will resolve our issues!
Wally gets up and tackles me and starts to tickle me. I couldn't stop myself from cracking up laughing.
W: our beuaty has awaken! It seems as though my spell was successful!
We both start to laugh again.
*Time skip*
Wally told me to put on my bathing suit I assumed we were going somewhere with water. Wally had my eyes covered and he was leading me somewhere. I feel him stop me and take his hands away from my face. I look and see Eddie and Frank in bathing suits, and we're at the beach! I gasp and look at wally. I love the beach and we almost never get to go. I hug him wally thanking him over and over again. I grab his hand and run to Eddie and frank and we do our classic group hug. With me in the middle and everyone else around me. It's  what we used to do to when I first moved in because that's how my parents did it and it felt comforting. Wally also wanted to start doing it to get closer to me before we got together. We put on some sunscreen and start to play around. We splash water at each other, make sand sculptures, and just plain old swim. That's when I realized it. This was a double date! I don't know how I didn't notice notice it earlier. I mean, it's two couples going on a date together so I'm kind of an idiot for not seeing it. I tackle Eddie then frank tackles me then wally tackles frank so we were just a stack of people in the sand. Elizabeth walks by in a really revealing bathing suit.
Elizabeth: Oh look at that it's the neighbourhood losers!
We all stand up and wally crosses his arms trying to hold back.
Elizabeth: I cant believe some like blueberry head could even stand to be your boyfriend for a day let alone 3 years.
I smirk.
Y/n: this "blueberry" is actually my husband. But of course you wouldn't know that since you have your head shoved up your ass all the time.
That statement makes my friends Crack up, wheezing, tears and all.
F: oh my God Y/n I am so proud of you!
Elizabeth didn't like that at all.
Elizabeth: Oh wow. Big talk but thats just all it is. You four are nothing. You are just trash on the ground.
Y/n: That's funny. I remember your boyfriend saying the same thing-
I was cut off my her slapping me as a fall to the ground. I hold my cheek as wally helps me up. That's when Eddie snaps. We saw a side of Eddie that absolutely no one has seen. Eddie grabs her by the face and gives her a very intimateding death scare which would make everyone start to shiver.
E: you touch them like that again, I will personally make sure the last thing you you see is me holding your severed limbs in a trash bag. My friend is a dog so he knows how to hide things. Especially a body. And that is not a threat it is a promise. Now scram!
Elizabeth quickly leaves, running back home. Yeah we were kind of scared of Eddie after that.
E: don't worry Y/n she probably won't bother you for a while.
My face softens into a smile.
Y/n: Thanks for that eddie
W: Eddie that was terrifying. I am so proud of you.
F: how about we take a second to calm down?
Y/n: yeah let's go sit down.
We all sit down together and we start talking to try and keep our minds off of what just happened. This will be forever known as the time Eddie snapped.