T H R E E

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I slept almost the day because I was tired and I was having a bad headache too. Now I'm working out but suddenly my phone buzzed. I checked the ID.

"Hoseok Hyung". I picked up the phone.

On call

JK- Hello Hyung!

Hope- Hello JK! Where were you? Why weren't you picking the call up? I called you so many times.

He asked in one breath.

JK- Hyung relax. Actually I slept almost the day. I was very tired and was having a bad headache. And my phone was dead too. Hehe. I'm sorry. By the way how are you?

Hope- I'm good. What about you?

JK- I'm great. I'm JK you know.. Haha.

Hope- yeah! I know. Btw I have something to tell you.

JK- yeah! Go ahead.

Hope- you know you're trending on Twitter.

JK- and what's new? I know my Army very well. They love me so much.

I said. Because it always happens.

Hope- I know but this time something is different.

JK- And what is it? I said gulping the water.

Hope- you're looking almost staring at a girl from her back at the airport. And the photo is trending on Twitter with 2.7M tweets. It's not coming down.

I chocked on my water.

JK- What?!!!

Hope- yes it's true. And the girl, she's trending on every social media platform and on Twitter with 3.2M tweets. You can check.

JK- Okay Okay bye. I said in a hurry.

Hope- bye.

Call ended.

"What the hell!! why will I stare at a girl from her back."

As soon as I opened Twitter. I checked the trends and guess what. It was her. I had no idea it'll be her.

My eyes were stuck. My heart skipped a beat. The girl I wanted to see. She was too complex to define. Her small waist, hourglass body, flawless skin, high cheekbones, the mid thigh length wavy hair bewildered me, her beautiful lips say heaven. Everything was so perfect. And her thick eyelashes, it's just like it can take the whole universe all at once. And her grey eyes--- "wait. Her eyes.."

Her eyes are indeed gorgeous but I don't know why I felt something strange. I shook my head.

"I'm overthinking now." Then I looked at her again and smiled.

Time skips

I don't know why but I'm still thinking about her, her eyes. I wanted to know her. I wanted to meet her. Everytime I close my eyes just to see her face. But which bothering me the most was her eyes. I wanted to see her in front of me. I wanted to read her like an open book.

Now I'm under the shower. I closed my eyes and again saw her.

She did something to me. My heart beats fast just thinking about her and I couldn't deny it.

Next day,

Y/N's POV

"Good morning"

I greeted Sara. She wished me back. I placed the breakfast tray on the table.

"Thank you" She said and I nodded. I walked towards the closest.

"Aren't you going to your office today?" She asked.

"No." I replied. "But why?" I looked at her.

"Because of you I guess." I raised an eyebrow.

"How rude!" She exclaimed.

I was searching for a hoodie but suddenly she sopke up "Angel".

"Jimin" I said unknowingly unable for her to hear.

Just then I realized I said Jimin and I was drowning in thoughts but suddenly she screamed and I looked at her widening my eyes.

"What happened?"

"You're trending on Twitter with 5.7M tweets. And you're trending on almost all the social media platforms."

She said and I was completely shocked.

"What?!!"

She showed me the picture. I took her phone and scrolled through the trends.

"Angel" "Grey eyes" "What the fuck?!!" I looked at her annoyed.

"I don't know. And there's also a picture of you with Jungkook"

"What?!?!" She showed me that picture.

"What the fucking hell!?! Are you kidding me?? What's all these??!!!" I didn't like all these. I hate these.

To be honest the picture with Jungkook was something I didn't expect. But the trends?? What the-- I massaged my temple.

I remembered something.

"Oh now I got it. That's why everyone was staring at me in the office. And Mr Choi was about to say something but I stopped him and left" She sighed.

I got up from the bed and shouted. "Angel! Grey eyes! Blah blah blah... Do I look like an angel?"

"Of course yes you're. Have you ever looked at yourself? Have you ever thought how beautiful you are?" She asked me to look at her frowned.

"Are you gone mad?" "I don't think so. Accept it or not you're the prettiest woman I've ever seen." She said.

"And your eyes-"

"My eyes are not grey. So whatever the trend it is, doesn't matter."
I interrupted her.

I was going to leave but her words made me stop on my way. Now she's in front of me.

"And why do you wear those lenses? You never told me the reason. Tell me now why do you wear these lenses? And about your hair. I've never seen any woman having hair this long. I mean you look gorgeous but this long? You always tell me that you've reason for wearing those lenses and having hair this long. I want my answer. Why?"

I was not expecting these questions from her. I shook my head.

"You need rest." "No I want my-"

My phone buzzed. I picked up the call and left that room ignoring her.

2 days later

I entered in my cabin just to see Mr Choi waiting for me. I greeted him and so did he. He said that Mr Lee wanted me to meet him. So I'm going to his cabin.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I entered just to see him smiling but I can feel the confusion in the environment.

A/N- Hey! How are y'all? I hope you liked this part :) Thank you!