F I F T Y F I V E

Before reading this, don't forget to vote on the previous ones. Vote means a lot for real. So do vote guysssss!!!

Two weeks later

The past weeks were frustrating for real. I had to manage the things properly because of the break I took for the marriage. Business isn't easy as it looks like.

It's Friday night and currently I'm laying on my bed and thinking about Jungkook. We barely talked in these weeks. He has been busy with his upcoming album whereas I'm busy with work. Still he always texted me asking how I'm doing, whether I'm taking care of myself or not. I'm not returning the same. I sighed heavily.

My door bell rang and I got up to see who it was. Opening the door I gasped softly seeing a flower bouquet. This is so pretty omg. The man who was hiding his face all along titled his face a bit to see my reaction and my heart beat raced watching him.

"Miss y/n.. Someone sent this bouquet for you and this big parcel for free" He showed his bunny teeth while I chuckled.

"aww thank you so much.. you may come inside" I received the bouquet and stood at a side waiting for him to enter.

Entering, he closed the door and we both went towards the couch. Placing the bouquet on the table in front of him, I went to the kitchen to bring water for him.

"here" he gulped down the water and i sat beside him with a smile.

Wiping his lips he stared at me before pulling me for a hug. After a while, I broke the hug giggling and removed the hair from his forehead.

"you look different" My gaze turned to meet his.

"and you look exhausted" Instead of answering me, he shot back.

"nothing just some work pressure" I replied leaning into the couch "I see" he did the same replying me.

Closing my eyes, I inhaled the manly perfume and opened my eyes.

"why did you bring Tulips instead of roses?" I asked staring at the ceiling.

"because it's your favourite─"

I stared at him in astonishment. "how do you know?"

"Tae hyung told me─" He turned his gaze to look at me.

I blinked twice and my gaze turned down when I remembered my diary and the things I've written. Somewhere it hurts, but not in that way. First love never dies.

I returned to reality feeling a grip on my hand. I looked up and met the brown orbs which were staring at me in confusion. A small frown resting between his brows. "what are you thinking?"

"uh.. n-nothing" I awkwardly smiled as he asked again "you sure? something is disturbing you"

"it's nothing Kook. I'm okay.. I was thinking about Tae. That's all" I smiled as he nodded.

"We were practising in our company and when I said that I'm going to meet you, Tae hyung told me. I wonder how he knew about your favourite flower. Did you tell him perhaps?" He asked as I sighed before resting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his hand around me.