F I F T Y F O U R

He looked back at me "nothing" He said softly but i clutched his wrist tightly. "tell me Kook"

He pursued his lips together. I gasped when he pulled me by my waist. "you're very curious to know about me, ain't you?" He smirked.

I looked at him in disbelief. Just a while ago he was leaving and i thought something was wrong with him and now he is smirking. Wow.

"answer me darling" He leaned in and whispered into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine when his lips touched my earlobe. "K-kook please" I stuttered when he kissed my earlobe before biting it.

"please what honey?" His dark husky voice made me weak. "someone will come Kook please" He sucked before kissing it for the last time.

He leaned back and stared at me with a smirk. I breathe finally. His smirk turned into a soft laugh looking at me as I glared at me.

"you were behaving like I was doing things with you" He poked his tongue inside his cheeks as I looked away in embarrassment. A red hue crept on my cheeks and he laughed.

"shut up. this ain't funny" I glared at him. "let's leave before someone comes"

I walked past him but he pushed me to the wall before hovering over me. His one hand rested on the wall while his other one was on my waist. He leaned in and whispered in my ear with his famous husky voice which sent a whole current through my veins. "I haven't even done anything and you're reacting this way. Think when I'll do something what will be your reaction. Not to forget, this is the first day" I felt him smirking.

He backed away before looking at me. This man knows he has a whole goddamn effect on me.

"I'll see you Jeon"

"see me as much as you can darling, I'm all yours" He raised a brow. "I'm waiting outside, come fast" He smiled warmly before leaving and i stood there dumbfounded. Bipolar guy.

I went outside after a while and found him busy on his phone. I cleared my throat and his attention fell on me and he slid his phone into his pocket. "let's go"

We went to our group and this time everyone was present including Sara and Hyungsik. "finally you came, I was waiting for you" Jin glared at me while I laughed awkwardly. "sorry" I said and looked at Jimin and Hoba who were nudging to each other.

"care to explain everything miss yn? They both said to ask you about everything" I looked at them in disbelief.

"yaah, I'll never say anything to you both from now on" I spat angrily.

"this is because of jimin, he was running after me" Hoba glared at jimin.

"yaah I didn't do anything"

"Shut up, what y'all are planning huh?" Jin asked angrily.

"Care to explain?"

"No" we three replied in unison.

"I mean I'll explain everything later, not in this situation, try to understand" I replied immediately as he nodded.

We all had our dinner. Most of the time i was glaring at Jimin and Jungkook noticed it. In the meantime, he was clutching my hand under the table and I had to give an explanation for not eating properly. whenever I tried to say something or glare at him, he just showed his bunny teeth making me roll my eyes.

After bidding the couple a happy married life, we all went to our perspective rooms. We were going to stay here tonight.

Holding the card of my room, I was about to open the door but gasped when someone pulled me and put a hand on my mouth. I was clutching his hand to leave me but stopped hearing the voice. "shh it's me"