The Invasion

( This is what I mean when I say Twin Knives )

I tightly clutch my sharpened knives as I glide through the air feeling the large bird carrying me talons underneath my stomach. I see the castle coming into view and Edmund's signal with the clicking of his flashlight. We descend to the castle and I see a guard start to aim an arrow towards Edmund. I throw a knife directly into his throat and he falls. Edmund sends me a nod of thanks and I send a smile. I land near Peter and Susan and Peter fights off a guard. 

I give Peter a small quick kiss and then separate from the four others and quickly head towards the lower level to lead the other Narnians. I then hide quickly behind a pillar in the courtyard of the castle waiting for our signal to start attacking the Telemarines. 

I hear bells tolling loudly and I hear the soldiers yells. I then see Peter bolting out of the castle. "Signal the troops Ed!" he yells and I immediately jump out slashing a soldiers throat who tries to attack Peter. "Stay close to me Amelie!" Peter yells as he duels another solider and I hear their swords clashing together until Peter ends it. 

I follow Peter to the drawbridge and begin to help him turn the wheel to open it. "Peter, Amelie it's too late we have to call it off while we can!" Susan yells. "No I can still do this!" Peter yells and I begin to let go of the wheel. "Peter maybe we shouldn't" I yell now feeling uncertain with our chances of succeeding but Peter lowers the drawbridge still. 

"Help me!" He calls out and Susan and Caspian both help us and we lower it. I see the soldiers charging towards us and I quickly realize how outnumbered we are. Our troops then file in ready to fight and I quickly take a knife out. 

I stick by Peter respecting his wishes but also keep an eye on Susan making sure she is okay. I throw knives in every direction of me hitting each solider. I quickly take out my twin knives and begin to duel with the soldiers as they grow nearer and nearer to me. 

I duck as a sword comes near me and I look behind me to see Susan and I quickly grab an arrow from her and stab the Soldier in the heart and then throw the arrow directly into another soldier killing him almost instantly. I look towards Susan and shrug "I really didn't think that would work" she shrugs as well "It did" she laughs and we both laugh. 

I see the archers standing picking a target and I immediately hid behind a pillar in order to not get shot. I catch Peters eye and he gestures towards Miraz and I quickly yell "No" but he ignores my pleas and runs towards the leader. 

I continually throw knives and duel soldiers. More and more come and the more Narnians fall. I see two soldiers coming towards me and I take my blades and begin to fight both. I go in the middle battling both swords and then duck as both try to stab me but they end up stabbing one another and fall backwards hitting the ground hard and lifeless.

I then feel my cheek burn and I fall to the floor. I feel another punch to my cheek and I try to kick at the soldier to stop. He then grabs my hair and I reach for my knives as he picks me up off my feet. I then stab my knife as deep into his neck as I could and his blood falls all over my hands. 

I feel my legs grow weak and I hold my face once again feeling the bruising on my cheek. I then feel another hand on me and I look up quickly grabbing my knife but I see Susan. She helps me to my feet and grabs my hand. "You okay?" she asks and holds me close. "Yeah thanks" I say quickly.

The soldiers fight each of us and then I quickly lose sight of Susan. I see our troops begin to retreat and I make a dash for the gate. I continually get stopped by the Telemarine soldiers and I fight each one. I see the gate beginning to fall under the beast grip and I quicken my pace in order to not get left to my death. 

I then feel myself get picked up and I feel myself on the back of a horse and Peter holds me as we ride through the gates. I look behind me and see the Narnians trapped and being shot by the arrows. I feel a tear fall From my eye as I see them nod their head and part of me wants to go back but there wasn't anything we could do to save them. They had already accepted their fate and wanted to die for Narnia. 

Peter looks at them regretfully and full of so much guilt and then he rides through the bridge and out of the kingdom. 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. We are nearing the end of the book and i'm so sad. I love you guys and hope you had a good day!