𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.

SPECTATE ROOM: CONTINUED
______________________________
Kenny gulped, "Shit- I need a rope something to tie it- Stan please!"

Stan looked close to lifeless, "Kenny, can I tell you something?"

Kenny nodded, but you can tell he wanted Stan to rush his story.

"The fact things like this happened so fast - It's kinda exhausting, I just want to sleep.  Sleep forever."

Kenny yelled, "Don't fucking say shit like that man."

Stan smiled faintly, "Wouldn't it be better if I was gone? Hah... I'm just a drunk ol'booz. "

Kenny finally screamed, "STAN WHY WON'T YOU GROW UP! YOU COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN,AND COMPLAIN ALL ABOUT YOURSELF! BUT NEVER DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT, THAT'S WHY WE ALL LEFT, WHY WE ALL DISTANCED OURSELVES, WE STARTED LIVING OUR OWN LIVES."

Stan's eyes widened, "I'm sorry.."

Kenny started hitting his head on the wall, "Fuck, Don't say sorry. I'm sorry that we just weren't the right friends for you."

Kenny looked under the chairs while Stan sulked on the floor.

_____________________________

GROUPS:

Tweek, Craig, Red

Bebe, Wendy, Annie

Clyde, Toilken, Nichole

Heidi, Cartman, Scott

Jimmy, Timmy, Nathan

_____________________________

PAST: DAMIENS POV
______

Damien sat by himself, a boy with yellow hair and a bow tie walked over to him.

"Well, hello there, Damien!" Pip grinned.

"..." Damien didn't say anything as Pip sat down next to him.

"I don't have many friends... or at all, for that matter, Do you have friends?
Pip asked.

"I am the son of Satan. I don't need friends." Damien said without any emotion.

"Oh, okay... Well, I'll catch you in a bit!" Pip nodded, waving goodbye.

That was one of the last times I've seen Pip. Until a few weeks ago... I heard that Pip was in the hospital.  I wasn't planning on visiting him, but my Dad pleaded I should. He even gave me some advice. At least he was useful for something.

Therefore, I am now in the elevator looking at a familiar face.

"Damien?! Is that you?" Kyle said, confused.

"Oh, Kyle. I thought you would have died, foolish mortals, may I say. Well, perhaps we could change that," I said.

I wasn't expecting Kyle to be here, but I don't really care, I'll keep him on his toes.

"Woah dude, Chill - who are you here for... I'm here for Stan." Kyle said, trying to make conversation.

Damien didn't respond for a moment, "It's none of your business human, are all of you so nosy?"

"Fine." Kyle pressed the 3rd floor button.

I stared at the elevator door, As soon as it dinged, I was off to go and recruit Pip,

"Oh, by the way, human, I'm here for Pip." I smiled.

Right before I left, I made a small whisper in Kyle's ear,  "Wouldn't you love to have a chance to get revenge? On your worthless friends that treated you oh so poorly."

Kyle stopped in his tracks before he made it to Stan's door, i got his attention.

Kyle scoffed, "I'm just here to see Stan- NOT whatever your cult group is."

I smiled, I knew he would react like this, "Don't you hate Cartmans guts? Want him gone, forever? Then you should choose to join me."

Kyle didn't say anything for a while, I almost thought he wasn't gonna join me.

"Fine. Just tell me when." Kyle said, finally walking into Stan's room, Number 802.

I just couldn't help but grin! My plan - Things were finally going my way! Now I just need to recruit Pip, and oh... I almost forgot.

I'm missing 1 person, aren't I? Leopold Butters Stotch.

He's probably one of the few Nicest People in Southpark, He gets good grades and his Parents are the worst of all, And he trust people too easy, this will work like a charm.

I walk into Pip's room while he has bandages covered all over his face, I move the bandages covering his mouth so he can atleast talk.

"Hello Pip, Nice reunion isn't it?" I grin.

"Whose that...D-Damien! Oh goody- isn't it nic-"

"I'm here to recruit you not visit," I said straight forward.

"Oh...Well why me?" Pip asked.

I find myself smirking, "People in Southpark have made fun of you, brung you misery and sorrow, Trust me if you join me now I can bring you out of this hospital."

Pip started to stutter, "W-Well Damien I don't think it's nice to hurt my friends."

Damien yelled, "THOSE AREN'T YOUR FRIENDS PIP! YOUR IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THOSE "Friends". So do you plan to join me or not!"

Pip finally gave in, "Okay- Just... What do I do, Friend?

_______________

Sorry this chapters short- it's my birthday so I barley even had the energy to do this chapter 😭 This story had 2-3 more chapters left because I'm losing motivation and I wanna work on my other comic ‼️ But as always thanks for reading.