03

Kyle held onto a photo of him, and Stan and Butters sat next to him.

"Why are we doing this..." Kyle said, tearing up a little.

Butters said, "Well, to get revenge -"

"But why Butters? We aren't even kids anymore. The world is gonna be harsh on us, and this is just taking things too far." Kyle said, doubting himself.

Butters inhaled and exhaled, "Kyle, Your being a pussy."

Kyle stared shocked, "What did you say butters-"

"I grew up being a wimp, being constantly bullied, and just giving into peer pressure, sure if I declined and joined the game, I would just die, no hope and not a long lasting life. But by joining to be the guards, We are guaranteed some hope I'm this world." Butters said, smiling with a glare in his eye.

Kyle thought, Butters had officially gone insane. He never acts like this, so why- Why did Butters saying that get him all riled up? Like what he was doing, that was definitely wrong. Feels Like something, right?

Kyle nodded, and Butters stood up humming. Just 3 more minutes left.

________________________

Stan and Kenny walked around the building. They had some hiding spots, but they sure weren't great.

Stan said, "If I die, you were a great friend."

Kenny used a flashlight he found in one of the random boxes around the building. "I wish I could die. you're lucky."

Stan stared, "What the fuck-"

Heidi, Cartman, and Scott were behind them.

"Babe, I'm really scared," Heidi said, holding on to cartman.

Cartman rolled his eyes, "They only have a few minutes left. Just calm down, heidi."

Heidi looked nervous while Scott just poked himself with a syringe every 30 mins just to stay at bay.

Kenny stared, "That's Timmy's group, right?"

Stan nodded.

"Oh, H-H-Heya, guys!" Jimmy said.

Kenny smiled, "What's up?"

Nathan continued, "Hmm... You're actually the 1st 2 groups we've seen all game."

"TIMMY LA TIMMEH LIVIN A LIEE TIMEHH!" Timmy said.

"T-T-Timmy asked who died." Jimmy told them.

Kenny and Stan sighed, "We don't actually know who's dead yet. All we heard was a scream really, and some people crying in the distance."

"Hmmm.... That is excellent to know, so at least one person has died, yes?" Nathan said with a raspy voice.

Cartman said blankly, "Yea kid, but I wouldn't say excellent ya werido."

They heard the intercom go off again,

____________________________________

"1 MORE MINUTE LEFT! And a note for the murderer, If you don't kill everyone, you die too. HOPE THIS MOVES THE PROCESS ALONG!"

Damien grinned.
____________________________________

Wendy said quietly, "Oh my..."

Craig smiled, and he hugged Tweek, "It's gonna be okay, tweek,"

They both hugged, and everyone looked joyful besides Bebe,

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bebe yelled.

Craig and Bebes group( besides bebe) turned to look at her.

"You bitches were hovering over me, I didn't have enough time, I CAN'T DIE!" She screamed.

Wendy gasped as she stepped away, "BEBE- WHY WOULD YOU -"

Craig turned, "So you knew Bebe was the murderer!?" Craig said to Wendy.

Wendy bit her lip, "Guys, please -"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT WENDY! WE AGREED THAT I WOULD KILL ANNIE, AND YOU WOULD GO MISSING SOMEWHERE!"

Bebe yelled.

Wendy looked scared, but more than ever, many distrusted her, "It's not my fault- Please, you have to understand..."

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!" Bebe lunged at Wendy as the rest screamed.

"BEBE STOP- GET OFF OF ME!" Wendy yelled as her cheek got cut in the process, causing her to scream.

Craig tried to pull Bebe off, causing her to stumble on the carpet ground.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

____________________________________

[Ignore the fact that I spelled Tolkiens name wrong in the other chapters cuz what is Toilken]

Stan said outloud, "What the fuck was that-"

Tolkien jumpscared them from behind, "It's Wendy, Bebes murder."

Stan's face turned pale, "Well we gotta help her then-Wait wait wait- BEBES MURDER?"

Tolkien nodded, "I don't think it's a great idea to go towards the sound,"

Kenny yelled, "Fuck that, Lets go!" He grinned.

Tolkien rolled his eyes, "At this point, I really could care less about being here, to be frank with you. I could do this if I was with clyde - "

Both groups had already left and Toilken sighed heavily, "Fuck this shit,"

_____________________________________

They dashed towards to see Craig struggling to pull Bebe off of wendy.

"I ONLY HAVE 30 SECONDS LEFT- LET ME THE FUCK GO!" Bebe held the knife pointed directly towards Wendy's face.

Stan stared nervously as he didn't know what to do.

__________________________________
AND LOVLEY WATTPAD VIEWERS, THIS IS WHERE U DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT STAN DIES OR NOT‼️‼️

I've heard both points ok ok so hears the dealio

If Stan dies - yummy angst that I can not tell u abt bc it's top secret, and this story will just be continued on with my other wattpad story "THE END" which is why Kyle's in therapy

ORRR

we let Stan live and Style lives happily ever after, and "THE END" will just be its own separate story.

Idk what to choose 🙉 so I'm letting u guys decide . u better comment ur opinion or uhm. Idk..