02 [Blood, and Su1cide Tw]

Bebes group screamed,

"OH MY GOD! ANNIES DEAD!" Wendy and Bebe screamed as Annie laid their blood pouring out of her chest.

Craig and Tolkiens group immediately ran to the other side of the building, which had flashy colors and walls, but still seemed dim.

Wendy held onto Annie's dead body as Bebe walked a few steps away from it crying,

"We were just walking to go hide somewhere- In an instant Annie said she was gonna try calling the cops while Me and Bebe continued walking a bit further, we didn't even walk that far away from her until we heard her scream from behind us!"

Clyde stared shakingly,  "OH MY GOD-"

Tweek screamed at the sight of blood, "I TOLD YOU CRAIG?!! WE ARE GONNA DIE HERE! ACK-!"

Craig stared, looking shocked, "TWEEK- JUST DONT WORRY - WE NEED TO HIDE NOW, theirs nothing we can do for annie."

Bebe yelled at Craig, "Craig shut the fuck up! CAN'T YOU SEE? We all might die here and your fucking trying to be the got damn hero! TWEEK MAY DIE TONIGHT, YOU MAY DIE TONIGHT, EVEN I, SO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Craig got defensive,  "What the hell is your problem, Bebe? Aren't you the same person who used Clyde because his family has shoes?? Or am I just being totally rando right now."

Clyde went quiet before yelling at Bebe, "YOU USED ME FOR SHOES?? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME-"

Bebe said nervously, "They are a great pair of shoes, Clyde... I even got Wendy to see them, Craig just so happened to -"

Clyde spoke up, "NO- LISTEN TO ME! IM HERE TRYING TO EASE THE STRESS I HAVE, THEN CRAIG DECIDES TO KICK ME OUT, THEN SOMEONE DIES, NOW IM LEARNING THAT YOU USED ME? DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY TO ME BEFORE I FUCKING LOSE MY MIND!?

They went silent, Toilken tried to comfort Clyde, "I-Im sorry Clyde- I didn't think that things would end up like this..."

Clyde started to tear up, "YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU GUYS! FUCK YOU!"

Clyde took the gun from out of his pocket, "NOW YOU WANNA SEE A FUCKING SHOW? YOU'LL SEE IT!" Clyde held the gun shaking nervously.

Tolkien yelled, "CLYDE PUT THE GUN DOWN PLEASE-"

Everyone besides Toilken backed up from Clyde.

"W-WHY SHOULD I? YOU GUYS ARE ALL SELFISH PRICKS!" Clyde started to tear up.

Toilken sighed, "Please, I love you, dude."

Clyde stared, lowering the gun, "What?"

Nichole just watched, feeling extremely silent.

Then the rest of them stared surprised.

Toilken ran to Clyde, hugging him, and Clyde started to burst out crying.

Toilken cried, "I can't let you do this, Clyde... You're the sherif right - just don't do this..."

Clyde cried as he slowly pointed the gun toward his head, "I'm sorry."

The sherif was killed. And his Death. Suicide.

Toilken held onto Clyde's dead body, "CLYDE! ClYDEEEE!" Toilken cried.

"PLEASE WAKE UP- PLEASE WAKE UP, I'LL GIVE YOU THOSE SUNGLASSES YOU SAID YOU WOULD LOOK FIRE WITH AND CATCH ALL THE GIRLS- OR THAT TIME WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE THE COOLEST GUY OF ALL TIME!"

Toilken shaked Clyde's body, gripping on his bloody jacket.

Toilken burst out crying, "CLYDE...clyde..." Toilken sobbed bending his head down, crying on Clyde's blooded shirt.