chapter 14

<< SELECTING POV... >>
<< POV SELECTED: Y/N L/N >>
<< MUSIC DISC INSERTED!! >>
<< NOW PLAYING: ALL MINE - KALI UCHIS >>
<< CALIBRATING... >>

Okay, so last night was kind of a bust. And I'm still on my period. Cool.

As I wake up to the sound of my alarm, the first thing I see is Muichiro. Well, he's kind of the only thing I can see. Considering he's holding me really tight. "Mui, we have to wake up." I whisper, trying to wriggle my way out of his grasp.

But he's unrelenting. If anything, he holds me tighter. He groans sleepily, his eyes fluttering open. "Do we have to? Why do you wake up so early?"

I knew I was right about that whole sleepy voice thing. Like, his voice has me twirling my hair and shit... It's so attractive for literally no reason. "Yes, we have to. I need to start making breakfast for Makomo and getting ready."

"Does your wrist still hurt?" He mumbles, grabbing my wrist gingerly and holding it in front of him. "I'm bandaging it."

"No need. Let's get up." I'm trying to urge this man to get up, but he's not giving up! Dammit, he's really strong too.

Maybe brute force? I grab his arm in an attempt to drag him out of bed, to no avail. "Ack!" I yelp in surprise when he uses his other arm to pull me back in bed. "Muichiro..."

"Don't yank on me with your bruised wrist. You could get hurt." He says quietly. Finally sitting up, he rubbed his eyes. "Let's put a bandage on that before you do anything. Where are your medical supplies?"

"In the kitchen. Cabinet in the very back wall." Nodding, Mui walks out of the room.

See, in order to make sure that he doesn't get back in bed, I'm going to make the bed while he's gone. I'm literally so smart for this. Where's my Nobel Peace Prize?

Once Muichiro comes back into the room, his expression turns to one of dismay as he sees the fully made bed. "No... We could've slept longer."

"Unfortunately, we cannot." He walks up to me, carefully bandaging my wrist before giving me a thumbs up. "I'm going to go make breakfast, you can do whatever in order to get yourself ready for school."

"Can't I make breakfast with you?" He whined, clinging onto my arm. He's like a human koala. It's so cute but sometimes a bit inconvenient.

"Fine. But, I'm making tamagoyaki. So you better be careful." If he messes up my perfect rolls, my wrist isn't going to be the only thing that's bruised today.

Muichiro hums in acknowledgment, following me to the kitchen. "Let me grab the eggs." He says, opening my fridge and pulling out a carton.

Makomo woke up by the time we were serving breakfast. She got really excited by the smell of it I guess, because she's sitting at the table pretty eagerly.

So, I set the plates of eggs down as Muichiro brings cups of water.

"Woah! You never make tamagoyaki on school days! Is today special?" Shit.

Maybe I've been getting a bit lazy with breakfast recently? "Makomo, I have no clue what you're talking about." I nervously laugh,
taking a seat.