•Chapter 6•

Warnings:
Strong language

•Y/NS POV•"Why'd you do that?" I then stayed quiet and stood up from the bed and left the room and sped walked to Mari's room I then knock and Tom opens "Jesus Y/N are you ok you seem very wasted" I then roll my eyes and asked him if he can stay w...

•Y/NS POV•
"Why'd you do that?" I then stayed quiet and stood up from the bed and left the room and sped walked to Mari's room I then knock and Tom opens "Jesus Y/N are you ok you seem very wasted" I then roll my eyes and asked him if he can stay with bill tonight because I needed alone time with Mari.

•MARI'S POV•
Tom then tells me that he was going to stay with bill for the night because Y/N wanted to talk to me and stay the night "omg Y/N what happened you look like a mess and why are your knuckles red??" After I said that I went to go get the first aid kit from gustav and georgs room they asked me why I needed it and then gustav was worried over his sister since she hadn't talked to him since they went on tour gustav told me this wouldn't have happened if he didn't force her to come I then tell him it's not his fault and that if she didn't come she wouldn't have met her.

•GUSTAV'S POV•
I then walk into the room and see Y/N with mascara running down her face her knuckles where bruised and she looked drunk and high "Verdammt, Y/N, was habe ich dir darüber gesagt, dich zu betrinken und high zu werden!?" Y/N then rolled her eyes at me "Bruder, es ist mir scheißegal" I then realize Mari looked at us confused since she's didn't know German after a while I patched Y/N up and left.

•MARI'S POV•
"Y/N mind explaining what happened", Y/N then explained about her fight with a girl named Clarissa I then realized it was my ex-best friend I then told her to  go to sleep since it was late the whole night I was taking care of Y/N.

•Y/NS POV•
I then wake up with a huge headache I realize that I wasn't in my room I saw Mari sitting on a chair asleep I then felt bad and gently picked her up and laid her on the bed I then leave the room quietly "how did I end up there and why are my knuckles red" I then see Tom laying on the couch I then go to poke him "Tom wake up go back to your room before you leave where's bill?" Tom then stood up and stretched "oh bill he left to this emo chicks house yesterday after you left to my room" , "oh thank you for telling me now go see your babe" he then let out a giggle which was weird to hear him giggle after he did that he went to his room. I decided to text bill
                                   My man bill 🤫❤️
Good morning bill

What do u need

Damn why so rude tf

Y u care and I'm at claris house
Read at 9:38 AM

I then cringe at the nick name and set my phone down did I really fuck up that much last night?
•Hours later•
I was laying on the couch doing nothing I was hungry, had a huge ass headache I was weak at the moment that was until I heard bill enter the room I sit up to look at him he had a hickey on his neck his whole neck and on his collarbone damn what happened to him I then go up and go hug him ignoring the hickeys as I went to go hug him he pushed me off before I got to hug him my body went numb since he rejected it it hurt but why I don't feel nothing for him what was this reason?

"Y/N I have to tell you something" I then look at him and nod so he can keep going, "listen Y/N I was talking with the team and we decided that your going to catch a flight and leave to Paris since you have modeling to do and Mari has her modeling here in the US so what I'm saying is that I'm kicking you out and replacing you with Clarissa" when bill said that my heart broke it shattered my eyes got teary but I decided to show no signs of sadness "oh ok alright if your kicking me and replacing me then so do it but why?" He then looked down and proceeded to say "Y/N your good and all but here's the thing Clarissa is better than you in every thing and I regret ever meeting you why it's because your a bitch obviously and you only care about yourself" I then laugh at his comment "ok so if you say she's better than me let's find out who's good at making schedules making the team happy let's see" my anger took over and I got my stuff and violently slam the door I then run to Gustavs room while crying I then knock and Gustav took me in his room and hugged me Georg was there he then hugged me too i then cried into their arms and told them everything.

•3rd person POV•
Gustav then called over Tom and Mari, Tom was disappointed in Bill for making that decision with out talking to everyone, Everyone was pissed at bill for that mostly Gustav and Mari.

•Time skip to tomorrow at the airport•
Everyone was at the airport saying their goodbyes Y/N was crying since she would leave everyone behind and she felt worse because of what Bill said was she really that much of a bitch?
Hours passed and Y/N arrived at her new home she was in Paris who knows how long she would be there but all she feels is sorrow and pain.

•BACKGROUND OF WHAT HAPPENED THE WHOLE YEAR THAT Y/N WAS GONE•
Everyone in the group was mad at bill for a whole month they didn't have the same energy they used to have with Y/N , whenever they switched locations no body laughed in the RV anymore they didn't have that sparkle they used to have with Y/N "bill why did you have to fuck everything up with Y/N this bitch you have isn't fun and my girlfriend doesn't get along with her" bill then looked down in shame and apologized he always did that since everyone always told him that.

•Time skip a year later one week before the twins birthday•
•Y/NS POV•
It's been a year that I lived in Paris this place is amazing but Toms turning 16 in a week!!! I have my plane ticket ready to leave later today and go surprise Tom and I guess bill as I was in the airport I see this poster saying "Y/N L/N top #1 model in Paris" I then smile and wait for my plane to be available to bored the gate was now open and I went on the place a few hours passed and I landed I was now in the airport waiting for the band until I saw....