•Chapter 21•

Bills POV
"Y/N she's alive"
After I heard that sentence I felt happy and the worry I was feeling went away everyone's faces looked relieved Mari then gave Tom a big hug and Gustav and Georg both hugged each other while they where busy celebrating that Y/N was alive I asked the nurse when can we visit her and she said whenever at the moment so I took my chance to go see her.
——
Third person POV
Bill then went to Y/N's room "room 505" Bill then took a peek into the room he found Y/N laying in bed looking at the TV that was in the room Bill then got courage and walked in ,,hallo Y/N" Y/N then looked at Bill with Doe eyes a part of her missed him but another part hated him.
——
Y/N'S POV
,,uh um hi" I then gave him a soft but small smile I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him I was mad that my attempt didn't succeed but whatever.

I then saw Bill walk over to me he then hugged me and kissed me on the head ,,um Bill I accept the hug but the kiss?" ,,oh I'm sorry Y/N " I then hummed in response ,,where's the others?" ,,their in the lobby I'll go get them" I then smile at bill while he left the room.

I wanted that kiss but it wasn't the right moment I didn't feel the need for him just yet I've given bill to much chances I don't know if I should anymore but disregarding that Mari and Tom are walking in ,,omg hi Mariiii" Mari then ran to me and hugged me I hugged her back tho it was difficult due to her bump I then look up at her in permission to touch her bump and she let me it was weird but yet exciting to know a baby was in its way I really wanted a family with bill but I guess we aren't meant to be.

I then look up and smile at her ,,hey Tom can you leave me and Y/N alone I wanna have a you know girl talk"  I then furrow my eyebrows in confusion ,,Tell me your feelings about Bill right. Now" Mari then got raised her voice at the " right now" part I the sigh ,,I don't bro I still love him part of me gives in and another part doesn't like I love him and I wanted to start a family with him once where older because you know I expected us to be forever since we where so in love"  I then hear make sigh at my statement ,,I know you've given him a lot of chances but he's seemed very sad when you kicked him he really misses you I can tell"

I then laugh ,,oh my your mother instinct but I don't know I'll see" she then smiles and kisses my forehead and left after she left Gustav and Georg burst into the room gustav immediately hugged me and tears started falling on to the crook of my neck ,,aww gus don't cry  here I'm still here" I then clean gustavs tears from his cheeks gustav then pulls away and Georg goes for a hug as he hugged me I stroked his hair in a calming and reassuring manner that I'm still here.

There was a silence but a comfortable one the type where we read each others eyes to understand each other ,,Hey Y/N/N where going to let you rest love you sis" I then smile at gustav and Georg and wave I then let out a sigh and close my eyes just as I thought I was getting rest Tom walks in ,,yoooo what's up Y/N I bought you food" I then smile and laugh at his kind gestures I then thank him ,,it's no problem Y/N your a sister to me and I'm sorry my brothers a asshole towards you" I the tilt my head and a frown appears on my face ,,no Tom no need to apologize for him he owned up to his mistakes already don't worry" he then smiles at me and tells me to enjoy the food and left.

I the finished the food and scrolled through channels from the TV I then started feeling sleepy and drifted to sleep.
——
Bills POV
I saw Tom walk out her room I was eating so I didn't go visit her just yet I then finished eating and I went to go wash my hands as I was on my way to her room I got a call from my manager ,,fuck such wrong timing"
The call was about 25-30 minutes since we had a show coming up in a couple weeks I then went to Y/N's room and saw her sleeping peacefully I then sigh and go up to her a kiss the side of her lips ,,I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me I still love you...
——
OMG IM BACK SCHOOL IS HELL THEY BEEN ON MY ASS AND THEN I GOT LOCKED OUT WATTPAD??? BUT THIS IS SUCH A SHITTY CHAPTER BUT I GOTTA FEED MY CHILDREN STAY SAFE AND THOSE WHO STARTED SCHOOL I WISH U GOOD FORTUNE AND DW WE'LL GO THRU THIS TOGETHER ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS BYE MLLLLS💕