•Chapter 14•

Warnings:
Strong language
(Sum1 pls correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to use Simone as the moms name but people are saying she changed her name to charlotte)

•Y/NS POV•As toms mom open the door she immediately took Bill and Tom into a hug I then look at Mari and smiled she then returned the smile back me and Mari both matched the same energy since we where nervous after Simone stepped away from Tom and...

•Y/NS POV•
As toms mom open the door she immediately took Bill and Tom into a hug I then look at Mari and smiled she then returned the smile back me and Mari both matched the same energy since we where nervous after Simone stepped away from Tom and bills hug she went towards Mari I'm not surprised Mari was carrying her grandchild. Bill then walked over to me and holded my hand in a sense of comfort I then smile at him and he does too I then told him if he can take me to his room since his mom wouldn't notice we where gone we then quietly and quickly escape to his room.
Me and Bill then sit on his bed I then kiss him on the lips and he kissed back the kiss then deepened me and bill kissed for a good while I then broke the kiss and placed a peck on his lips.

•TOMS POV•
As I went into the house mom took me and bill in a hug I was happy to be home and I was excited for mom to meet Mari and Y/N after mom stepped away she immediately ran for Mari not acknowledging Y/N was there I felt bad since Y/N seemed a bit upset it bill was there and immediately comforted her my mom then started talking to me and Mari after a while mom called bill down "Ja mutter?"

•BILLS POV•
Me and Y/N where talking for at least a hour or so as we where having a deep conversation about life and things that happened while we where separated I got called by mom "Meine Liebe wait my mom is calling me " I then walk downstairs and my mom asked me about Y/N "oh mother she's my girlfriend" my mom then looked at me with a "oh" face she then asked me if I could introduce Y/N to her I then agreed and called her down.

•Y/NS POV•
I was on bills bed as I was scrolling in my phone waiting for him to come back up that was until I heard his voice call me o then told him I was going when I got down bills mom hugged me in a form of hello and I then hug her back she then moved me to the kitchen table we then sat down and I started talking about myself "you seem like a great girl hopefully you and bill have children in the future" I then smile at her sure I was flustered but I loved bill and I didn't dream about having a family with him yes maybe where young but I want to last forever ew Y/N that is so cringe stop thinking about that ew I then excuse myself and head to toms room since Mari was there "MARIIIII WAKEY WAKEY" I then smiled to myself since I always knew how to annoy Mari she then rolled her eyes "Mari Mari wanna go to this parkkkkkk", "does it look like I have a choice?" I then smile at Mari and shaked my head in no she then got some comfortable clothes and changed after she was done we then head out the door while saying bye to Simone we where walking at least 20 minutes and we finally got there "ugh thank god where here I was getting tired also is there a bathroom near I gotta piss" I then nod and point to the bathroom after a while she came back we then started walking around after a while we felt people following us shit. It was paparazzi they where all shouting in different languages "OYE COMO DE SIENTE SER LAS NOVIAS DE LOS GEMELOS KAULITZ?!" I then heard someone in German say "WIE FÜHLT ES SICH AN, MIT DEN KAULITZ-ZWILLINGEN DATIEREN ZU SEIN?!" Me and Mari laugh and then run as fast as we could from the crowd after a while we found a spot well I known the spot since it was my mini small apartment I owned here me and Mari then get in.
{AAAA TYSM FOR 400 VIEWS I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK SI BLOWING UP AND TYSM FOR READING IT ALSO PLS READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THAGD TITLED "HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT"}