•Chapter 1•

Warnings:
Strong Language
Long
A/N:Y/N is a female sorry for my male readers!:(
The Era takes place in 2004 in this AU they have modern props such as smart phones!

•Y/N POV•
I was peacefully sleeping in bed when I heard gustav shout "wake up motherfucking cunt" you then groan to see him smiling proud of himself for making you pissed "ugh the fuck you want" , "I want you to pack your stuff your going on tour with me"  I then shoot up quickly and get into a sitting position to look at gustav and give him a look of disapproval "your joking I'm not going" ,"you have no choice hurry up and pack where leaving in 40".
You then got up to the bathroom and took 15 minutes to get ready you then pick a outfit.

(You can choose whatever this was just inspo)
It took you 20 minutes just to do those simple things you then took a backpack and put clothe and your essentials that you always need and then in a separate suitcase you put all the shoes you liked and gently placed all your belts and jewelry in there since they are your priced position.

"GUSTAV YOU BITCH IM READ-" you then stop your sentence since you saw 2 unfamiliar people Georg was there but you knew him and you where cool and comfortable with him you assumed that the other two boys where part of the band gustav was from you never really knew who was in the band and you really didn't care to ask about it you where only proud of your brother since he was happy, "uh um hallo?" You then see a boy with dreads look at you sort of a seductive look  you then laugh to your self thinking "he really thinks I'm going to fall for him".

You then hear him say "hallo your the famous Y/N gustav talks about, yo gustav you never said your sister is fine" you then scoff at his remark since you where a Bold individual you said "you know your funny right? Also thank you for the compliment but I would like that comment from that boy right there" you then turn to the boy with black spiky hair and smeared eye makeup cute you thought to yourself you always had a thing for goth, emo looking dudes.

As you see him you see his cheeks go a light rose color
"Anyways what's your name?" You spoke up to the boy completely ignoring the boy who hit on you.
"Oh it's bill", "well nice to meet you bill" you then have him a lusty look but you knew it meant nothing but you didn't mind having fun once in a while.

•3rd person POV•
Y/N then found out that they where doing a tour in the US, you and gustav lived in the US for a couple months since the band was resting you would stay in the US when the band would go to Germany or go on world tour you guys where on your way to Los Angeles. You where laying down in the bed of the RV as you where  scrolling on your phone you hear someone clear their throat you look up to see bill
"Oh hi bill what's up" ,"hallo I came because I'm bored and I was wondering if I could talk with you and I'm pretty tired too", "oh cool I guess we can talk"

Bill: Anyways uh how old are you and when's your birthday?
Y/N: oh I'm 15 and my birthdays on b/d and how old are you?
Bill: I'm 15 too also I'm sorry about Tom earlier
Y/N: nah that's alright I really didn't mind

Bill and Y/N ended up talking all night and then they watched a movie on Y/N's phone, Bill Ended up falling asleep on Y/N's arm, Y/N turned off her phone and got comfortable in bed making sure she wouldn't wake Bill up after a while she fell asleep.

{Alr that's chapter one don't worry chapter two will probably come out at 1 am est time}