•Chapter 16•

Warnings:
Strong language
Slight smut
ALSO NEW WRITING TECHNIQUE TELL ME IF U LIKE IT

•Bills POV•Since we where on the couch Y/N had more access to me she then got on top of me and started kissing my neck after a while she started to suck lightly on my neck my breathing was shaky I couldn't control it the pleasure the guilt I could...

Bills POV
Since we where on the couch Y/N had more access to me she then got on top of me and started kissing my neck after a while she started to suck lightly on my neck my breathing was shaky I couldn't control it the pleasure the guilt I couldn't I wanted it so bad but I just couldn't.

3rd person POV•
+Bill then moved away from Y/N, Y/N was then confused at his sudden action she expected him to stay there and wait for the pleasure he needed. Bill then stood up from the couch and left the apartment leaving Y/N dumbfounded+

Y/NS POV•
What the fuck just happened? I was giving him what he wanted why'd he leave? I then feel the tears at the brim of my eyes No Y/N don't cry I always had that mentality no matter what. I decided to go to my bathroom and I had a empty pad box where I would hide my blunts I then got one and went to the mini balcony I had in my apartment suite. I then sat on the couch that was sitting there I then put the blunt to my lips and light it up, sure the smell of weed was not great but it made me feel good I felt euphoric.

BILLS POV•
I felt bad for leaving Y/N I didn't feel good doing it with her after what I did she doesn't know and I don't want her to know i can't hurt her anymore if gustav and Georg ever find out what I did they would skin me or possibly kill me, I knew gustav and Georg weren't short tempered people but when it came to Y/N everything changes.

GUSTAVS POV•
It was 2 AM and I was texting with my girlfriend until I got a message from Y/N.

Meine Schwester👹🫶🏻
Bruder can you come to my secret place
Really Y/N it's so late but sure ur my sister🙄
Ty I rlly need u rn
Alr im omw
Read at 2:57 AM
That's weird she never texts me late and what worried me most was that she was in her apartment she never went there unless she felt sad or anything.

As I was on my way thoughts started going through my head shit I've been such a shit brother I haven't talked to her much since tour started. We barely texted when she was away we where both busy but I feel like a shit brother at the moment but right now I need to be strong because my youngest sister needs me.

•3rd person POV•
Gustav then arrived to the apartment he then smelled the air and it smelled like weed that's when it hit him Y/N was high he then immediately entered the apartment and went straight to the balcony
"Sister I'm here" when gustav said that Y/N immediately went to his arms and broke into tears.

Y/NS POV•
As I saw Gustav I went into his arms and he hugged backed i then immediately started sobbing into his arms he then ran his fingers through my hair telling me to breathe he tends to do that he started doing that when we where younger and I would cry losing my breath it felt weird whenever I was hurt my breath would shorten a lot I felt trapped in my own paradox.

After I calmed down gustav grabbed my blunt and threw it away "what happened?" I then took a shaky breath "well bill was over and we where going to do it but he then left for no reason and I feel like he's been falling out of love with me he has changed ever since we got to Germany" .

3rd person POV•
After Y/N told gustav everything he told her to not worry about anything and he would take matters in his hands. Y/N requested gustav to not sort anything with violence but gustav told her he did not make promises when it came to defending his sister.

Simone was out for the night since she had a Night Shift tonight that gave gustav more of a advantage to go beat the shit out of bill.

Y/NS POV•
After gustav told me he would take care of things he dragged me to his car and drove to our parents house to pick up Georg he then told Georg and he looked mad after a while of driving we arrived shit was about to go down...

{NEXT CHAPTER IS SOMETHING ELSE ALSO WHAT FO YOU GUYS THINK ON MY NEW WRITING STYLE? ALSO TYSM FOR 500 READS LOVE U GUYS</3}