•Chapter 10•

Warnings:
Strong Language

•Y/NS POV•I woke up after falling asleep in bills arm i dug my head kn his chest and then I feel his fingers go through my hair he then leaned in and gave me a peck "meine liebe my birthdays tomorrow and my dream gift is something big but has to c...

•Y/NS POV•
I woke up after falling asleep in bills arm i dug my head kn his chest and then I feel his fingers go through my hair he then leaned in and gave me a peck "meine liebe my birthdays tomorrow and my dream gift is something big but has to come from you" I then look up at bill confused "what do you mean bill" bill then took a deep breathe in.

•BILLS POV•
I then took a deep breath in I was scared kn what her reply was going to be "Y/N the gift that would make me happy is that if you would like to be my girlfriend " after I said that she moved away from me and sat crisscross on the bed she then told me to do the same as I did I was shocked her lips where on mine she had kissed me! It's not like we haven't before but this kiss meant something she then looked at me "bill I know I shouldn't be doing this but feelings get in the way but yes I'll be your girlfriend" I then smiled so hard I felt like the smile would stay forever "hey let's go to toms room Mari has her ultrasounds and I want to tell them where together"

•Y/NS POV•
I was excited to see Mari and tell her all the tea but I was most excited to see my niece me and bill then walked over to their room as I walk in I was greeted into a hug I then hear Tom and bill talking in German I then hear Tom say "you guys had fun right" as I heard Tom say that I realize Mari then looked at my neck since she understands a bit of German I then put a finger over my lips to make sure she doesn't say anything I then asked her to show me the ultrasounds
I then take a look at the ultrasound picture

The baby was pretty big since she was turning three months tomorrow in September I then tell her how cute the baby is and we started talking about predictions on what the baby might be as we where talking I heard bill clear his throat he then hand...

The baby was pretty big since she was turning three months tomorrow in September I then tell her how cute the baby is and we started talking about predictions on what the baby might be as we where talking I heard bill clear his throat he then hands his arm out for me to grab him he then pulls me closer and tells Tom and Mari that we where together Mari was really happy for me since she knew how much I liked him well love him my only worry was gustav and Georg, Gustav was going to be mad obviously because bill broke my heart and Georg too because we grew up really close and we are like siblings to each other Gustav , Georg and me the big three.

I decided to call Gustav and Georg over and tell them the new gustav and Georg then dragged bill out in the hallways and when I tell you bill came back in traumatized he was scared I then scold Georg and gustav for scaring bill I then took bill in my arms after that I heard bill say "Scheiß auf euch alle, Huren" i then smack bill in the head for being rude after a while it was 10 PM we told Tom and bill to stay in my room because me and Mari where going to have a sleep over and gustav with Georg as always me and Mari then start telling tea and then it was 11 almost 12 it was a tradition in my family where when the clock strikes 12 you wake the people up for their birthdays and it was now this time...

SHORT CHAPTER BC IM TIRED AND I NEED TO WRITE MY GEORG CHAPTER!!!