•Chapter 24•

5 YEARS LATER

Mari! Come get your kids!- oh cmon Y/N stop exaggerating- they're literally on top of me I'm trying to sleep!!

Ugh fine Matteo, Elizabeth get off aunty Y/N she's trying to sleep and she's carrying your baby cousin so leave her alone ok?

Ok fine mommy- the twins said in unison, Mari then smiled at her small children. Tom and Bill were in the U.S while Mari and Y/N are in Germany.

Y/N gets a call on her phone it was bill.

B🖤
Hallo meine liebe I just wanted to say that I'm coming home tomorrow

Ok love I'll wait for you be safe

Ok love you bye
_
THE NEXT DAY

Bill and the rest of the band arrived to Germany Georg and Gustav left since they had their own family of their own while bill and Tom went over to Tom's house where Y/N and Mari where staying at.

Hallo bill I've missed you - I've missed you to darling and how's our baby girl? - growing each day!

Y/N then smiled at bill caressing his head his hair was straight and well brushed.

_
3 YEARS LATER

Y/N had her baby their daughters name is (whatever u want) they where both happy on their baby's arrival that was the third best gift they received their first gift was them being able to to date the second gift was their marriage and the favorite gift was their daughter.
——
17 YEARS LATER

Their daughter was finally a teenager almost an adult both Y/N and Bill where old they where happy for their daughter knowing she's all grown up seeing her daughter  with her boyfriend having a healthy relationship they really loved her daughter.

THE END</3
___
I feel like you could tell I rushed but that's the end of the book I literally had to force myself to update this I genuinely had no energy to do this book since I lowkey fell of the fandom and I got bored but that's the end!