☆Chapter 17☆

WARNINGS:

VIOLENCE AND STRONG LANGUAGE

ALSO TYSM FOR 700 READS

Y/NS POV
As Gustav got out of the car he ran to the Kaulitz residence home and banged on the door I tried to stop him but there was no stopping Gustav. "Georg can you please stop Gustav I'm begging" Georg then shakes his head in "No" I then sigh knowing whatever I do in my power I'll be shut down very fast. I hated this I hated the fact that Bill did this. The person who promised me to never hurt me again. I didn't want to be here anymore the pain, guilt, and mostly regret

GUSTAVS POV

I was angry at Bill he promised both Y/N and me that he wouldn't hurt her and if he did I would beat the shit out of him he knew it was a deal between me and him and he broke the contract. I say contract because there are other men that she could date but she chose the emo of the group I don't hate him. he was a sweet generous boy when I first met him and he still was when he meet Y/N Everything changed when that Clarissa hoe came along disregarding that I was about to beat someone's ass.

。・:*:・゚3rd person POV。・:*:・゚

Gustav didn't bother knocking politely he banged on the door, Tom then opened the door to a raging Gustav. Gustav then pushed Tom out of the way and runs to Bill's room. After Y/N and Georg saw that he pushed Tom out of the way the two ran into the house after Gustav, Tom then took it as a sign to run to his room to tell Mari what was happening.

· · Maris POV · ·

After I heard the news I quickly went to go get Y/N I didn't want her to see anything since she was already probably scared for Bill. But I wonder what Bill did that Gustav was mad as fuck. I then took Y/N with me into my room I then asked her what happened she then told me everything I then quickly take her in a hug. I couldn't believe that had happened and what was going on through Bill's head that he did that, Y/N deserves better I felt horrible for her. After we broke out of the hug we heard shouting and cursing both in English and German I was scared since one Tom's brother was getting dragged and two what if the band split up after this?

。・:*:・゚3rd person POV。・:*:・゚

Gustav and Georg then ran to bills room after Gustav found bills room he immediately threw a punch Bill was caught defenseless, Gustav threw punch after punch Bill was knocked out at that point and Gustav couldn't realize it due to anger. Tom and Georg had to push Gustav off, Georg then tried calming Gustav off and Tom went over to Bill's unconscious and limp body, Tom then took a look at Bill's injuries but since they weren't bad he patched him up and then he tried the best methods to wake him up.

˚˖ TOMS POV ˚˖

As I was trying to wake up Bill I started to panic he wasn't reacting to any movement I tried the best option I had was to drag him to the bathroom and throw ice-cold water at his face. It then took me a while to drag him to the bathroom since it was downstairs.

Y/NS POV

After a while, I heard Tom and Georg start to speak with Gustav and the shouting died down that was the sign that everything was over I then heard Gustav leave the house. I then hear Tom talking with Georg a couple of minutes later we heard Tom cheer from the bathroom me and Mari then hear him shout "GEORG HE'S AWAKE BILLS AWAKE".

。゚☁︎ BILLS POV。゚☁︎

My head pounded, and my face felt puffy and swollen. My vision was blurry and a little faded it took me a while to notice I was in the bathroom with Tom I then heard Tom shout I was awake "Can you be more quieter" Tom then shakes his head "No" I then roll my eyes in annoyance I only recall shouting for Gustav to stop hitting me and I was trying to defend myself after that everything went black I guess I passed out?...

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT AND SHITTY CHAPTER I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY SO I CANT WRITE ON WATTPAD MUCH SORRY BUT ILL BE BACK SOON SO DW!!!