•Chapter 15•

Warnings:
Strong language

•Y/NS POV•Me and Mari then get into the apartment, I then let out a huge sigh "we made it away from the paparazzi" Mari then laughed and took a while to regain her breath since she was pregnant after a while Mari decided to hit up Tom to pick us up

•Y/NS POV•
Me and Mari then get into the apartment, I then let out a huge sigh "we made it away from the paparazzi" Mari then laughed and took a while to regain her breath since she was pregnant after a while Mari decided to hit up Tom to pick us up.

"I think your paparazzi is more crazy then mines and mostly since they found out your dating bill", "yea I guess you can say that when I lived in Paris I changed about 5 apartments because of stalking issues" Mari's jaw dropped and was shocked to hear that "oh by the way I have a maternity photo shoot next week for the maternity clothing store" , "you still getting that cash while pregnant huh?" After I said that both me and Mari laughed that was until we heard a knock we immediately went quiet until we heard a voice "Don't worry it's me Tom and bill" I then signaled to Mari to text Tom to be sure she then got a message from him saying it was him.

We then open the door and let them in, we all decided to go sit at the couch "anyways what did the paparazzi say to you guys" I then replied to Tom saying "oh you know the usual how do you guys feel like dating the Kaulitz brothers and shit like that" Mari then spoke up adding more saying "yea and they kept asking me about the baby's gender and what the name would be" I found it cute how Tom treated Mari they where in a happy relationship my relationship with bill is amazing it just doesn't feel right I don't feel this connection of love.

After a while Tom and Mari left but bill decided that we should stay. "Sooo meine Liebe what do you want to do since where alone" I then shrug and said that I didn't know, we then decided to watch a movie the whole time I was thinking about my relationship. Yes me and Bill where happy where supposedly "in love" with each other but I don't feel that love normally I can feel it radiating off him but ever since we got here to Germany everything changed he wasn't that loving was he falling out of love? Tears then started flowing into my eyes but I didn't let them fall. Our relationship isn't healthy it's corrupt.

After a while of thinking I rest my head on bills lap and I drift to sleep. After a while I wake up in the middle of the night to hearing bills breathing his breaths where short and shaky I then look up to him and see him with his eyes closed and biting his lip "uh bill what are you doing?" Bill then jumped I think out of fear?

•BILLS POV•
I heard Y/N's voice and I jumped I thought she was asleep? Did I dream to loud? She can't know I was having dirty scenarios with her I then give her a lusty look and reply saying "I'm thinking of you" hopefully she doesn't think I'm weird

•Y/NS POV•
When I heard bill say that I think I know what he meant HE WAS HAVING DIRTY THOUGHTS OF ME AMD HIM?!?!? But to be fair I didn't mind I mean who wouldn't have thoughts of me I'm amazing duhhh but besides that I decided to kiss bill he then kissed back and the kiss deepened after a while
We start making out.

I then got on top of him and started placing hickeys on his neck he then let out a shaky breath...

{leaving you guys at a cliff hanger cs why not so yea I did that  cs I felt like it😙✌🏽}