•IMPORTANT•

Hi so I've been gone and dead I'm really sorry it's just I have school and school has me occupied and I've been unmotivated to make a chapter because to be honest I didn't know what I was doing with this book since I didn't expect it to blow up.
I also have my own personal life that doesn't let me have as much free time like I did in summer it's easy to read but not to write since you have brainstorm ideas and after a long day of school I don't have the time and energy for that.
I've also have been half-leaving the Tokio Hotel fandom I'm still in it but I'm not the fandom has been really quiet and dead recently and I've started to take interest into my culture and connecting with my roots as a Mexican so my likings started to be different and I started drifting away.
I still love and respect Tokio hotel themselves im just not as invested in them anymore after all we wouldn't get new stuff since they have announced they are retiring.
I will still update this book just not very frequently so I will be gone but chapters will be published just not now and maybe in a couple weeks.
In all apologies for not being consistent on this book and tysm for the support that you guys have given me for this whole process</3
HAPPY HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH FOR MY HISPANICS!!
QUE SE LA PASEN CHIDO RAZA🇲🇽🇭🇳