•Chapter 8•

Warnings:
Strong language
•A/N:Tysm for getting me to 100 reads I appreciate it a lot tysm</3

•Mari's POV• It was the day Y/N is coming I'm so excited I finally get to tell my bestfriend I'm pregnant with Toms child we are two months pregnant yes maybe toms turning 16 and I'm 16 too but I guess we got to excited in the moment we didn't car...

•Mari's POV•
It was the day Y/N is coming I'm so excited I finally get to tell my bestfriend I'm pregnant with Toms child we are two months pregnant yes maybe toms turning 16 and I'm 16 too but I guess we got to excited in the moment we didn't care to use protection and Tom said he promises to protect me and our baby no matter what even if it meant from crazy paparazzi I then decided to text Tom
Big 🍆 Tommy wommy
Tom can u check bills room to make sure he's asleep before we go to the airport so he doesn't intervene and also on our way can we stop to get sum stuff cs yk I'm carrying ur child🤭

Guten morgen meine Leibe also ja we can and I'll check.

Ok love u</3

Toms POV•
After I texted Mari I went to bills room I then open his door and get in quietly to not wake him up that's then when I saw him on the bed with Y/N? Wait what Y/N isn't she supposed to come today? And her in bills bed weren't they on bad terms I'm so confused I then left quietly and called a meeting in my room I then see gustav Georg and my beautiful girlfriend on the bed waiting for me to say the "important" thing I needed to tell them.
I then tell them that I saw Y/N and bill in bed together sleeping in the same bed Mari, Gustav and Georg quickly got up and ran to Bills room I then grab Mari gently since she's pregnant "meine Leibe don't run" she then nodded and we walked together when we entered we saw gustav yelling in the room turns out he was scolding the two In German I was trying to hold my laugh back and Mari was standing there confused.

•Mari's POV•
It took me a while to understand Y/N was here I then quickly ran up to her and hugged her she immediately hugged back we then say our "I miss you" stuff everyone does I then told her we should go to the hotels pool since we are on our final months of tour I really wanted to catch up totally acting like if we didn't text at all but I really wanted to show her my bump since it was a bit visible.

Time skip•

Y/N was already at the pool waiting for me I then come out of the building to the pool area with shorts and a bikini top so I could show off my bump since I was proud of what me and Tom are going to raise I then Y/N realized because she gasped and covered her mouth I then smile and tell her I was pregnant what I loved about her was that she never judged anybody she didn't care all she knew was she was happy for me and I could tell.

•Y/NS POV•
I was happy for Mari hopefully the baby came out like Mari I wouldn't be able to stand a mini Tom but if she has a daughter I will be happy but disappointed because they say the firstborn daughter comes out like her dad me and Mari started to make jokes and wondering what the baby would be after we laughed she asked me a question "why didn't u tell me you where here already and you where with bill that was a shocker" I then got flustered at her question "I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but bill told me that he wanted to have a me and him day because he wanted to make everything up for me and I stayed with him also I need to tell you something" Mari then nodded for me to keep going "remember when I told you I dated this guy in Paris we'll the real reason we broke up was because I called him bill" she then gave me a confused look "what do you mean by that?" I then cover my face and say "I think I'm in love with Bill Kaulitz" she then gasps and says "OMG WHAT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN AND YAYY IF HE LIKES YOU BACK WE'LL BE FAMILY!!!" I then laugh at her reaction I then smiled softly.

•Gustavs POV•
"Bill why where you with my sister you know you hurt her" he then looks at me guilty "Gustav it's because I like your sister and she forgave me but she said she still needs my trust but I promise I won't break her heart" I then nod at his reply and told him he better not break her heart. "Alright cunt stop being sad and let's go have fun" I then laugh at myself gosh I'm such a funny person we then arrive at the pool and I got wit and relax because I'm too tired to deal with these hoes.

•BILLS POV•
I was relieved that gustav didn't knock the shit out of me after that I went running to Y/N and picked her up she then started screaming for me to stop I then stopped to pretend to have mercy but as I slowly put her down I ran faster than I could and threw her in the pool but she then dragged me with her. We then go up the pool and gasp for air i then go behind her and put my arms around her waist since we where standing at the shallow end of the water. Tom and Mari also joined we then chatted for a bit everything was calm until Georg and Gustav decide to jump in splashing us all in the face Y/N, Mari and me where laughing our asses of since toms reaction was priceless the whole afternoon we hung out at the pool and after a while we went back to our rooms and decided to rest I was happy to have Y/N back I love her so much.

 Tom and Mari also joined we then chatted for a bit everything was calm until Georg and Gustav decide to jump in splashing us all in the face Y/N, Mari and me where laughing our asses of since toms reaction was priceless the whole afternoon we hun...

(Toms face when he got splashed)

(Toms face since you guys where laughing at him)