•Chapter 23•

-Last update until next Saturday fuck school☹️😞-

Maris POV
It was around two in the morning we walked in and I heard the TV still on i then thought to myself Y/N was awake or she fell asleep on the couch. Tom then turned on the lights and there was no sign of Y/N.

,,Tom Y/N isn't here" Tom then furrowed his eyebrows ,,do you want to call her orrrr?" I then shrug and instead of calling her I texted her

GREMLIN😨
Y/N where yu at?

As i texted her I saw her phone flash on the couch ,,Mari come look" I then went to toms direction and it was to bills room, me and Tom peak inside just to see Bill shirtless hugging Y/N's body and Y/N's head on his chest with his shirt on I found that so cute I'm guessing they forgave each other.

Tom then let out a giggle ,,I guess they fucked" I then roll my eyes at toms foolishness. We then closed the door and we headed to our room, as I walk in I threw myself onto the bed ,,Mari be gentle your carrying my baby" I then scoff ,,uh are you carrying this baby or me?" Tom then shook his head ,,exactly what I thought".

——
Y/NS POV
I then woke up to the sun shining on my face I then saw myself under bills grasp I felt his hand on one of my titties. My face grew warm at remembering what happened last night as I thought about it I grew worried. Me and bill didn't use a condom and neither did he pull out.

No no no I'll love this baby but I'm 16 he's 16 too where too young this can't be fucking true I mean Tom is 16 but there's a difference Mari is 17 she's older she's not my age for me it sounds wrong.

I then tried getting out of bills grasp, bill then pulled me closer to him ,,mm love don't go" damn his morning voice drives me crazy I then sighed knowing I had no choice I then drifted back to sleep.
——
BILLS POV
I woke up and saw Y/N asleep under my grasp I then smile I can't believe I've done so much horrible things to this poor girl she didn't deserve too cry for me or do anything to herself.

I then look to my right and the clock read 1 PM I then move gently to not wake Y/N up I then got my phone and checked it, it was a message from our manager

Manager 😞😝
Good morning Bill today at 3 PM I want to meet you and the band at xxx-xxx for a meeting and a rehearsal. See you later!

Oop she sent that at 9 AM but whatever I then went to the bathroom and did my daily routine I decided to not do my hair or my make up so I just brushed my hair I decided to wear something Tom would wear a baggy shirt with some baggy pants.

I didn't feel like wearing any of my clothes I then went over to Y/N and shook her lightly I then heard her make a "hm" noise ,,wake up princess I have to go to a meeting in a few" she then snuggled into the blanket I then laugh at her action and gave her a quick peck I then went to the door and I was opening it I heard her say something.

,,Bill stay safe and don't do dumb shit" I then laugh and walked out.
——
Y/NS POV
I stayed in hills bed for a while but I didn't go back to sleep I went on my phone I was texting gustav since he was at the meeting and I wanted to know what it was about, turns out they where having a concert lord I hate when they have concerts something always goes wrong.

I then get out of bed and go to hills bathroom I then look around for a spare toothbrush and after a while
I found one and brushed my teeth after that I walked downstairs and found Mari there ,,hallo pregnant lady" ,,hi bae how are you feeling?" ,,mm I don't know also I got something to tell you" Mari then looked at me when I said that sentence she then gave me the look of "say it"

,,so uh I'm worried Bill and me fucked without protection and he didn't pull out so I'm scared im pregnant" Mari then had a shocked face like literally her jaw dropped ,,we can only tell in a while for me it took a while to get symptoms but some people don't get symptoms but have you gotten your period?" ,,no I get it until next week" ,,well for a couple weeks don't drink alcohol, smoke or anything that can be bad for the baby if you are pregnant".

I then nod and I got something to eat, ,,Mari do you know the baby's gender" ,,yeah why?" ,,can you please tell me im to impatient" Mari then laughed ,,welp none shocking im having twins a girl and a boy" I then gasp and smile ,,we'll you should name the girl my name" I then gave Mari and devious smile ,,and you know the boy can either be Mateo or Noah" (only real ones will remember those boy names)

Mari then smiled ,,I'll take those I'm consideration with Tom, The boys didn't come back until 7 PM the whole band was here so we decided to watch a movie.

YOOO GUYS WSP SO HERES A CHAPTER AND THANK YOU SM FOR 3k READS ALSO RANDOM THING BUT DURING RHE DAY I THINK OF THE BOOK AND I THINK TO MYSELF "Imma update the book I need to feed my baby's" SO BASICALLY IVE BEEN GIVING YALL THE NICKNAME BABYS 😭