Chapter 225

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Someone screamed in Tommy's ear. Tommy's eyes flew open and he yelled as he shot up into a sitting position. Tommy yelled, wildly looking around, and then his eyes settled on Clementine.

    "C-Clementine? What is it? What time is it?" Tommy mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Clementine was vibrating so fast that they were a blur. Tommy looked out his window and was met with the night sky. "Clem, it's not even sunri-" Tommy started, but was cut off.

    "TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL!" Clementine said excitedly. "The day of the festival?" Tommy repeated, looking at his phone. He looked at the date and realised it was, in fact, the day of the festival.

    "Come on, get dressed, you have to leave early!" Clementine said in a rush, using magic to throw open Tommy's closet doors and show him all his clothes. Tommy groaned, he just wanted to go back to sleep. His glorious bed beckoned to him with warmth and comfort, but he looked at Clementine and turned away from his bed. "Calm down, Clem. Wait, why do I have to leave early?" He said, rubbing his eyes as he turned on the lights.

    "You are Phantom's assistant, so you have to help set up," Clementine explained as Tommy nodded slowly. "And Purpled?" Tommy asked. "Oh, Purpled volunteered. He is getting ready right now." Clementine said, looking at Tommy's closet. "Sorry, what is the theme for attire again?" Clementine asked, flipping through Tommy's clothes.

    "Oh, it's supposed to be whatever you want. Formal, casual, they just ask for it to not be too revealing because kids come too." Tommy said and Clementine hummed in response. "Well, what are you going to wear?" Clementine asked, turning to Tommy. "I don't kno-" Tommy started, but then his door slammed open.

    "I KNOW!" An excited Tubbo said from the doorway. An apologetic Ranboo looked at Tommy and Tommy groaned. "Tubbo, it is," Tommy said, checking his phone. "4 AM in the morning, how?" Tommy said, looking back and forth between Tubbo and Ranboo. Tubbo scoffed and looked at him. "The festival is today, everyone has alarms set." He said and Tommy nodded slowly.

    "Tubbo ordered matching hoodies for all of us," Ranboo said, motioning to his hoodie. It was a white hoodie with a black hood and black arms. The picture on it was a drawing of a green dinosaur on a red rectangle with little triangles on the hood and arms.

    "Yeah! Look at mines!" Tubbo said, spreading his arms wide. It was the same as Ranboo's, but replace the black with green. "Wait..." Tommy said, taking a step back. Tubbo grinned at him. "You have one too, boss man." He said, turning to Ranboo and making grabby hands. Ranboo nodded and held out a neatly folded hoodie.

    "Oh no..." Tommy said, his eyes widening as he took another step back. Tubbo grinned at him evilly. "Oh yes. And if you don't put it on I'll force it on you." Tubbo said with a smirk. Tommy raised an eyebrow at him and smirked.

    "You actually want me to wear it or do you just want an excuse to see me shirtless?" Tommy said and Tubbo paused then shrugged. "Both." He said and Tommy raised an eyebrow as he blushed a bit. "Huh. Well, I'm locking you out, bye!~" He said quickly, pushing them out and locking the door. He looked at Clementine who was watching this from his bed.

    "Help, please?" He pleaded and Clementine laughed. A purple glow suddenly surrounded his door and was sucked into the door. The door now had a purple sheen to it and Tommy gasped. "To- Tommy, did you lock us out by using Clementine?!" Tubbo sputtered and Ranboo burst into laughter. Tommy looked at Clementine and grinned. "Good enough for you, Tommy?" Clementine said and Tommy gave them a thumbs-up.

"Thanks, Clem."