Chapter 227

Tommy realised it was Purpled and he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. "Y-Yeah?" Tommy said shakily, gripping the bed for support. Tubbo had really gotten to him. Who knew the sweet and caring Tubbo could be so scary?

    "Could you open the door?" Purpled said and Tommy froze. "Is Tubbo here?" Tommy said, coming closer to the door as he lowered his voice. "Tubbo? Oh! No, no he's not." Purpled said, also lowering his voice.

    Tommy looked at the door sceptically. It wasn't that he didn't trust Purpled, he was scared Tubbo might be hiding, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. Tommy crept closer and Clementine also floated closer with him to the door.

    Tommy was about to look through the keyhole but Clementine flew in front of him, turning from left to right again and again. Like they were shaking their head. "No?" Tommy thought and Clementine paused.

    "You will not be able to see anything from the keyhole. I will attempt to see if Tubbo is near." Clementine said to him in his mind and Tommy paused but nodded. Clementine floated higher and glowed slightly brighter. Then they sighed in relief and Tommy looked at them nervously. "So?" He thought and the glow Clementine had faded away.

    "No, Ranboo is trying to distract Tubbo in Tubbo's room." They said with relief causing Tommy to let out a relieved sigh. "Tommy?" Purpled said and Tommy snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah, sorry!" He said and nodded at Clementine who took this as their signal to hide.

    They flew to Tommy's closet, opened the door while leaving it open just a bit, and then they shrunk down to their usual size when they were hiding. Tommy smiled and opened the door to see it was, in fact, Purpled. "Hey..." Purpled said, and Tommy noticed he seemed a bit embarrassed. "Hey, what's wro..." Tommy trailed off, looking at Purpled.

    Or more specifically, his clothing. He was wearing a hoodie exactly like Tubbo and Ranboo's, except it was purple instead of black or green. "Aww, you look cute!" Tommy said with a smirk, teasing him. Purpled's face flushed and he looked away. "N-No I don't!" He stammered, clearly embarrassed. Tommy just laughed at how flustered he was.

    "So are you hiding from Tubbo?" Purpled said, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. Tommy nodded and he hummed in response. "I was trying to too... But he hunted me down." Purpled said, sitting down on his bed. "That's Tubbo for you," Tommy said, also sitting down.

    "But hey, at least I have you to save me from him, right?" Purpled said, looking at him with a smile. Tommy laughed. "Oh yes. Purpled, I shall be your knight in shining armour." Tommy said, looking back at him while laughing gently. Tommy's laughter quieted down and the two of them stared into each other's eyes. Had Purpled's eyes always been so... captivating before? Tommy found himself blushing a bit as he looked into Purpled's gorgeous eyes.

    "Is this the part where they kiss?" A voice said in a loud whisper from the doorway. Tommy and Purpled jumped and whipped around to look at Tubbo and Ranboo peeking into his room. Tubbo was shovelling popcorn into his mouth while Ranboo grabbed handfuls and leaned back to pull his mask down and eat the popcorn.

    "TUBBO!" Tommy yelled, his face flushing from embarrassment. "He can join," Purpled said with a shrug and everyone turned to look at him. "W-Well that was unexpected," Tubbo said, blushing slightly. Ranboo burst into laughter and Tubbo recovered quickly.

    "Tommy, there's no way around it. Either you wear it or I force it on you. Or if you don't let me force it on you, I promise you you will never be able to step in your room without stepping in honey." Tubbo said darkly, handing Ranboo the popcorn which he gladly took. Tubbo stepped forward and held his arms out, revealing Tommy's matching hoodie.

    "Oh no..." Tommy whispered, moving back into Purpled. "Tommy..." Purpled whispered, blushing and looking away. Tommy knew he was embarrassed about having to wear the hoodie due to the countless amount of people who might tease him. Tommy thought about it, then sighed and got up from his bed.

    "Fine. But only for Purpled." Tommy said, walking forward and snatching the hoodie from a very excited Tubbo. "YES!" Tubbo yelled as Ranboo clapped. Tommy rolled his eyes and opened his closet. Tommy stepped inside, closed the door, threw the hoodie on, got Clementine to get into his pocket, and then stepped out. He was instantly met with a triumphant Tubbo, who was grinning widely from ear to ear. "Alright, alright, come on!" Ranboo said, grabbing Tubbo and Purpled and pushing them towards the door.

"We've got a festival to go to!"