Welcome Home (PART 2)

D.J.'s POV

"Promise?" "Promise, D.J. I promise you that I will spoil you til you die." At the word you, she booped my nose. We giggled and she tickled Joy, so she would giggle too. I think we could make it work. In ways, I kinda look like her. I went upstairs to pack with Demi. She helped major with getting Joy's clothes and stuff she needs in her suitcase. Dianna and Eddie were downstairs filling out the paperwork. I threw everything in my suitcase, not caring if they were folded. Most of my stuff is hand-me-downs from older girls. Soon, when I was almost done, Dallas and Maddie came into my room and Dallas spoke 4 amazing words to me. "Ready when you are." I never thought those words would ever be spoken to me. "Ok, Dallas." She pretended to be hurt and offended "Please, call me Dally or Dal." Maddie spoke up and said "You can call me Mad Dog or Mads." "Will do, to both of you. Hey that rhymed!" They laughed at my silliness. Then, they helped me finish packing. "Thanks, Dal and Mad Dog." I thanked them for helping me pack. "No prob, baby sis." Dallas said hugging me and Maddie said, trying to be like her sister while also hugging"No prob, big sis." Eddie loaded our stuff into Demi's car. We had a car seat that we bought on our Christmas spree. I buckled Joy into the car seat and hopped in front. Dallas went with our mom and dad, wow that felt good to say, and so it was Maddie, Joy, Demi, and I. Demi turned on the radio and after a while of singing to random songs. Finally, one of Demi's songs came on. Maddie later told me that song was called Give Your Heart A Break. Demi is really good. Demi, Maddie, and I got to know each other better. We finally arrived at, not a house, but a mansion. It felt like I had rocks in my mouth, it was that open. Demi must have noticed because she laughed "Close your mouth. You might catch flies." Maddie laughed at that too. Joy was asleep. This house looks amazing. I can't believe I'm going to live here. Demi spoke up "We got here before the others. How about we all go inside and show D.J. around?" Maddie and I said "Okay." We headed inside and they showed me around the house. Their house is amazing! My room still has to be decorated and everything. Everyone has their name one the door to their room in, like, Disney written for Demi, fancy bubble letters for Maddie, and colorful duck tape for Dallas. I am going to do graffiti letters. Demi and Dallas have their own houses, but they spend a lot of time here. I hope this will be fun. We watch TV while we wait for mom and dad to come home. Demi really likes crime TV shows. They are starting to grow on me too. Maddie and I go to play on their....our trampoline while Demi waits inside for the rest of our family and watch more TV. Demi comes out and says "Hey! Girls, mom, dad, and Dallas are here and we are going out to eat at a fancy place." "Okay, Dems." We say and I salute like a weirdo and they laugh hard almost to crying point.

A/N

Well I finally got it up I got busy.

Vote, Comment, Send ideas, and Follow me for when I will be updating next!!!!

Have a great day nightingales!!!!