my little brother 4

This chapter was highly inspired by another Neko fanfic, but I can't find it anymore. If you recognise the scenes and know the original story, please tell me the name and author, so I can tag them.

Pov Till
"Sir, please don't do this!", I cried out, knowing very well I would get punished for this outburst.

Master huffed.

"Why wouldn't I? He's ready. He can take it.", He growled.

"Sir, please. Why don't you take me? I'm more experienced.", I begged.

"Till. Will is coming with me to game night."

"Sir, please...", I sniffed. Then there was the ugly noise of master slapping me.

I lowered my gaze.

"Get yourself together, Till. I'm not repeating myself.", He stated.

"Yes Sir.", I sniffed.

"Go to the basement. I'll be there shortly."

"Yes Sir..."

PoV Will
Till came to me while I was fixing master a snack in the kitchen.

He looked like he was in pain, but he put a smile on, as he always did when he saw me.

"Master asked me to get you ready.", He said.

"Ready for what?", I asked, putting the apple slices down on a plate.

"For game night, dear.", I suddenly heard master say, as he entered the room behind my brother.

"What is game night, Sir?", I was curious, thinking about all the board games I knew. They were so fun!

"Till will explain everything to you while you get ready. Come to the front door once you're done.", My master explained.

Then he grabbed the plate and left the room.

Till put a hand on my shoulder, but I felt him pressing down harder than usually. He was close to breaking down.

My brother led me to the room master kept those cute, but kinda weird outfits he liked to make me wear.

He told me to wait in the door, but as he entered his feet gave in and he fell to the floor.

I rushed to his side.

"I'm alright.", He lied.

"You can barely stand...what did you do to make him put you into so much pain?", I asked worried.

"I...I tried to stop him from taking you to game night. You know, their games. Those aren't board games. Master is meeting up with his friends once every quarter of a  year to play cruel games with their slaves.", Till sighed, getting up.

"What games are they playing?"

"One time they bet who could stuff the largest thing up their slaves backside, but that was pretty harmless. They also like to make us play Russian Roulette. I already saw someone die in these games three times...", Till had started searching for an outfit.

"Or they make you have sex with each other or one of them. Blow their... whistle. And they are merciless. Disobedience means embarrassing master too, I did it once. That was the worst punishment I ever got.", He finished searching and pulled out a very short dress, that he paired with stockings and a royal blue collar.

I sniffed, scared to death.

"Please promise me to do anything they say. Anything. Alright baby?", Till sniffed too.

I hugged him.

"I don't think you will die tonight. Not when master is there. He likes you. In a weird and twisted way, but he does. Please just don't disobey him.", My brother sobbed.

I nodded.

Then I took a shower and put the outfit on.