hooked 3

PoV Tad
I was over at the Ciphers house, in Bills room.

Suddenly there was a knock on his door.

"Yeah?", Bill called.

"It's me! Do you have any dirty clothes? I'm doing the laundry now!", I heard Will call.

I looked around. Bills room was a mess, we were surrounded by dirty clothes.

Bill chuckled.

"Give me five minutes!", he called out.

"Can I come in? I can help you pick it off the floor!", Will laughed. Such a clear and beautiful laugh.

"How did you know?" , asked Bill, opening the door.

"I've known you all my life, Billi.", the bluenette grinned.

He had his long hair tied up. It really looked good.

We collected the clothes into the basket. Did Will know he was dating my Dad?

I needed to talk about this. "William!", I blurted out, just as he was leaving.

"Close the door.", I added.

He did. The twins looked at me confused.

"I had a weird thought. Why did your parents give you all names that end with -ill when their shortened?", I asked.

"Well, idk ,why did your parents name you both names that end with -ad??", asked Bill.

"That's because it rhymes with my fathers  name. Jack.", I looked at Will as I said that. His expression fell immediately. He didn't know.

"That's funny.", Bill chuckled.

Will ran out of the room.

"Damn, he can't wait to do that laundry.", Bill said this very impressed.

I decided not to tell him yet.

PoV Will
OhMyGodIAmDatingTadsDad!

I mean, I knew Jack had grown kids, but I wouldn't have guessed that.

Did it matter? I loved Jack so much. He was amazing. A great lover and an even better boyfriend.

Oh God, oh god! What if Tad told Bill? What would my brothers think?

I needed to call Jack, so I did.

"Hello my love.", he greeted me.

"Did you know my twin's your son's best friend?", I blurted out. He sighed.

"I found out yesterday. I'm sorry for not telling you, but does this change anything?", he asked, concern in his voice.

I took a deep breath.

I told him: "No. I love you. And you know what? I'm gonna tell them today. Is that alright?"

"Of course, my dear.", he replied.

We talked and flirted for a bit, while I did the laundry.

I felt better afterwards.

In the evening at the dinner table, my brothers were all in bad moods. Maybe this wasn't the right time.

Eventually Kill got in a fight with Bill and Chill. I stood up,  grabbed my shoes and jacket and made my way to the door.

Till shouted after me: "Where are you going?"

"To my boyfriends!", I shouted back. I checked that I had my keys and everything, then left the flat.