Chapter 1: Home

Sophie walked into the new home in Havenfield and smelled the fresh air.

"Do you like it?" Edaline asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Like it... I love it!" Sophie squealed.

"That is great." Grady smiled. They group hugged, then Grady and Edaline started helping Sophie unpack.

"Mom! Dad! Can I have Biana, Dex, and Keefe come over to help?" Sophie called to them.

"Sure sweetheart." Edaline called back. Sophie hailed Biana, Keefe, and Dex. They all appeared in Havenfield after about 5 minutes.

"I call helping Sophie unpack the things in her bedroom!" Biana yelled at the boys.

"No fair I want to work with Foster." Keefe complained.

"Sorry boys Biana wins." Sophie replied as she started taking them towards her new house. Sophie and Biana raced upstairs to Sophie's new bedroom.

"Lets start by hanging all of the pictures on your walls." Biana said grabbing a box labeled 'pictures'. Sophie grabbed the first picture out and immediately dropped it. It was a picture of her and Fitz kissing and holding hands. Sophie started crying.

"Oh Sophie it's okay." Biana said rushing to Sophie's side to comfort her.

"I know it is just Fitz mistreated me and hurt me." Sophie sobbed into Biana's shoulder. Sophie suddenly felt really sick and ran into the bathroom to throw up. She threw up and when she was done Biana was at her side helping her stand up.

"Let's go see Elwin." Biana suggested. Sophie nodded and Biana leaped them away to Elwin.

"Well Sophie it seems you are pregnant." Elwin sighed looking at the results.

"Fitz!" Sophie grumbled. Sophie and Fitz had been dating for 2 years. Fitz proposed to her the day that she ended her last year of Foxfire, that was 1 year ago. That day was the day Sophie and Fitz were supposed to get married but Fitz started mistreating her 1 month before. So Sophie had to break up with him. Sophie stood up and thanked Elwin. Then, she walked out to meet Biana.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"I'm pregnant." Sophie sighed.

"What? No!" Biana exclaimed.

"It's true and you are going to be an aunt." Sophie sighed again. Biana hugged Sophie and leaped them back to Havenfield.

"Where did you guys go?" Edaline asked them as they walked back into the house.

"I felt sick and threw up so I went and saw Elwin he said it was just a stomach bug." Sophie said. Sophie and Biana walked back into Sophie room and Sophie said,

"Biana I have to go see Fitz I will be back in about an hour." Biana nodded and Sophie leaped away. Sophie walked through the gates of Everglen and Alden greeted her.

"Sophie what brings you here?" Alden asked.

"I need to talk to Fitz." She said flatly. Sophie stepped into the house and walked up to Fitz room. Sophie knocked on the door and Fitz opened it.

"Sophie why are you here?" He questioned.

"I need to tell you something." Sophie said. She sat down on his bed and he sat down next to her.

"What is it?" He asked taking her hand gently in his.

'I'm pregnant', she told him telepathically.

"What? Really?" He asked. She nodded. He picked her up and twirled her around. Then he planted a kiss on her lips.

"Fitz if you want me back we have to go slow. Okay?" She said.

"That is fine with me... I am so sorry I mistreated you Sophie." He whispered.

"That is a good start," Sophie giggled.