Chapter 11: Baby Names

Sophie and Fitz leaped back to Havenfield and by the time they got back a whole day had already gone by! Sophie decided to call over Biana so they could hang out. Biana was over in as little time as a minute.

"How is my little munchkin doing?" Biana cooed tickling Sophie's stomach.

"Actually I need to talk to you about that." Sophie said to Biana before pulling her into a separate room. "So yesterday we went to the Forbidden Cities..." Sophie started.

"You went where!" Biana whisper yelled.

"And Fitz and I found out we are having triplets, 2 girls and a boy." Sophie finished.

"OMG there are going to be 2 little Sophie's and one little Fitz! They are going to be so cute!" Biana screeched.

"I know and I already know what the boys name is gonna be." Sophie smiled.

"Really? What is it?" Biana asked.

"His name is going to be Emmett Jay Vacker." Sophie replied. 

"OMG that is so cute!" Biana screeched once again. Sophie took Biana back into the living room where Fitz was waiting.

"Okay Fitz now tell Biana the baby girls name," Sophie demanded.

"Her name is going to be Jordan Ann." Fitz smiled.

"What is the last baby girls name?" Biana asked.

"Amanda May." Sophie and Fitz said together.

"So cute." Biana breathed.