Chapter 29: Sleepover

"What do you mean Marella did nothing?" Keefe fumed cracking his knuckles like he was about to punch something. Biana put her hand on his arm to try and clam him down.

"Yeah, she took your baby!" Dex agreed.

"Calm down!" Fitz yelled at them running his finger through his hair.

"Harper did it all," Sophie started, she sucked in a deep breath debating on how to tell them about Harper. "Harper has an ability nobody knew about," She finished.

"She has two abilities?" Biana gasped. Sophie nodded and all of them stared at Sophie with wide eyes.

"How is that even possible?" Keefe fumed. He yelled it a little but too loud and one of the babies started screaming. Sophie groaned and then got up to tend to them.

Sophie walked into the nursery and found that it was Emmett screaming. Sophie picked him up and she started to nurse him. She draped the burp cloth over her shoulder before walking back out.

"What is her second ability?" Tam asked.

"Mesmer," Fitz answered as Sophie sat down next to him. Fitz hand stroked Emmett's tiny head and everyone was silent for a moment.

"So, that means that Harper used her ability to make Marella take Alyssa?" Linh asked.

"You bet," Sophie muttered.

"Harper is going to be locked away though, they also may do a memory break on her," Fitz added in.

"That is a good thing, maybe our lives can go back to normal," Biana sighed.

"Yeah, until we tell the whole world that we had triplets," Sophie mumbled.

"You can prove that multiple births aren't from bad matches," Dex told her.

"I know, but elves are stubborn." Sophie groaned. She pulled Emmett up onto the burp rag and started patting his back.

"Also, telling people will make us a perfect target for the Neverseen to attack again, I mean a family that has the two strongest congates and three kids that will probably be just as strong." Fitz added pulling Sophie closer to him and taking Emmett out of her arms. He smiled at the baby and kissed his head.

"You still have to do it, when you do they will add more security to Havenfield," Biana told him.

"I know," Fitz grumbled.

"How about we have a sleepover tonight, just like old times?" Dex suggested.

"Yes!" Biana squealed flailing her arms like a mad man.

"Okay, how about we do it here?" Sophie suggested.

"Great idea, let's all meet back here in a hour!" Biana giggled before grabbing Keefe and light leaping away.

"We'll see you soon!" Tam told them before him and Lihn left. Dex left behind them and soon it was just Sophie, Fitz, and their babies.

"I'll get the kids ready and you can arrange the living room," Sophie instructed Fitz.

"One it!" He told her and handed her Emmett. She cuddled Emmett and brought him back to his bassinet. She put him inside of it and picked out the outfits for the triplets.

She put Emmett in a white onesie that had a cute tool belt design one it, she then put Amanda in a white onesie that read,'Bows before Bros'. Lastly she put Alyssa in a bright pink onesie that read,'I'm Cute, Mom's Hot, Dad's Lucky!' Sophie loved that one the most. She then fed the girls and brought them into the living room.

All if the furniture had been pushed to the side to leave an open area for sleeping bags. There were two sleeping bags side by side with a portable crib sitting off to the side of them for the babies to sleep in. Sophie smiled and laid out a blanket on the floor for the babies the lay on. She put them on it one by one and played with them for what seemed like forever.

Soon, everyone started showing up again and they all laid out their sleeping bags. Biana and Lihn joined Sophie in cooing over the babies.

"They are so cute!" Biana squealed.

"I love their outfits!" Fitz smirked kissing Sophie on the head. "And I am very lucky!" He added kissing Sophie on the lips. A small smile played on her lips as she turned her attention back to the babies.

"They are going to be the most iconic elven faces," Lihn told Sophie.

"I hope it's in a good way!" Sophie told them.

"It will be!" Tam confirmed. Each of the girls picked up a baby and brought it over to their sleeping bag. Sophie had Alyssa, Linh had Amanda, and Biana had Emmett.

"That is gonna be you soon!" Sophie told Biana.

"I know, our baby boy is going to be so spoiled!" Biana squealed. Biana scooted closer to Keefe and laid her head on his chest.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have one baby," Sophie admitted.

"They get easier as they get older," Dex comforted her. "My siblings are so much better now than when they were younger, but your kids are definitely not going to turn out like my siblings." He added in

"I hope so, baby years are probably the hardest though." Sophie giggled.

For the rest of the night the friends caught up with each other. They didn't realize how much they had missed of each other's lives.