Chapter 19: Shower

"Fitz, my cognate ring doesn't fit on my thumb anymore!" Sophie whined desperately trying to put the ring on her thumb.

"It's fine, just wait until after you have the babies to put it back on." Fitz to her taking the ring out of her hands and seeing it down on the dresser.

Sophie sighed and leaned back on Fitz. He put his hands around her precious baby bump and rested his head on he shoulder.

"You know, I found out that human ultrasound machines aren't always accurate on elves." Fitz told Sophie.

"And that means?" Sophie asked looking back at him.

"There is a seventy five percent chance that we are having twins." Fitz sighed.

"Oh, that's okay. I wouldn't be able to hand triplets anyway." Sophie sighed a little disappointed, looking at the tips of her toes. They were barely peeking out under her quite large bump.

"How much longer?" Fitz asked.

"I think about a month," Sophie replied.

"It's about time," Fitz whisper, kissing her cheek before walking away. Sophie pocket then started to buzz and she pulled out her imparter and answered the call coming in from Keefe.

Keefe's face appeared on the screen. He seemed too excited about something.

"Hey Keefe!" Sophie smiled.

"Hey Foster can we come over later, Biana is dying to see you guys again!" Keefe told Sophie with a sly grin on his face.

"Yes Keefe, we'd love to have you here. It's that all?" Sophie asked suspicious of his grin.

"Yep, BYE!!" Keefe called before quickly ending the call.

"That was interesting," Sophie mumbled to herself as she walked into the living room where​ Fitz had planned himself on the couch.

"What is?" Fitz asked as Sophie say down next to him.

"Keefe called me but he seemed very suspicious, is there something going on that I don't know about?" Sophie asked Fitz giving him a curious glare

"I know nothing." He said rasing both hands to show he didn't know anything.

"I could search your mind right now, but I trust you enough to believe you." Sophie told him and turned her attention to the TV. She let out a soft sigh and laid her head on Fitz shoulder. Eventually she was fast asleep on his shoulder cradling her stomach on her arms.

"Aww, she is so cute sleeping." Someone whisper as Sophie started to regain conciseness after her nap.

"Why are you watching me?" Sophie asked opening her eyes to the blinding sunlight streaming through the window.

"Surprise!!" A bunch of people called out as soon as she could see again.

"Surprise for what?" Sophie asked very confused.

"Your baby shower silly!" Biana called.

"Biana! I missed you so much!" Sophie yelled while jumping up and giving hey a big hug.

After Sophie pulled away, she looked to see who all was there. The group included Mr. Forkle, Councilor Oralie, Dex, Biana, Keefe, Marella, Grady, Edaline, Alden, Della, Councilor Bronte, one of Edaline's close friends Shannon (she is totally Shannon Messenger), Juline, Kesler, and of course Fitz.

"Hi everybody! I don't know what to say, thanks for coming I guess." Sophie said sighed at all of the people that had come.

"Let's get straight to the gifts!" Biana cheered. She pulled Sophie back to the sofa and brought all of the gifts over.

"I guess I'll start with this one." Sophie told everyone as she picked up a neatly wrapped box wrapped in blue paper with pink polka dots and a purple ribbon.

Sophie carefully pulled off the ribbon and tore the paper. She slid the kids off the box and inside was a test with a plus sign on it. She turned to Biana quickly.

"Shut up!" Sophie squealed as she hugged Biana.

"Yeah, I found out yesterday." Biana smiled.

"I didn't know you would want to create a baby Keefe." Sophie told Keefe as she hugged him.

"Well anything to get to my loves heart." Keefe winked.

"You are discusting!" Sophie told him as she slapped his chest.

Sophie then opened all the rest of the gift which were a variation of baby clothes and baby goods.

Everybody hung out for a while after that but eventually started trickling out. Until it was only Keefe, Biana, Fitz, and Sophie.

"Stay here tonight! We can have a sleepover!" Sophie told Biana.

"I would love to!" Biana giggled.