Chapter 37: A Wedding to Remember

Sophie grabbed the scroll that was laying on their doorstep and brought it inside. It read to open at 10 o'clock. She glanced at the clock and it was 9:55. She walked into Fitz's office and handed him the scroll. Fitz looked up and he and she sat on his lap.

"I wonder what it is," Fitz said.

"The last scroll that got sent out was our pregnancy announcement," Sophie added. Fitz kissed the side of her head and the clock turned to 10. Fitz broke the seal of the scroll and opened it.

"You have been invited to the wedding of Biana Vacker and Keefe Sencen. Taking place tomorrow at 1:00 PM. RSVP for more details." Fitz read. Sophie had a shocked expression on her face and looked at Fitz.

"I thought Biana was getting married in a month," Sophie noted. Fitz grabbed his imparter off his desk and called Biana. She picked up and her excited face lit up the screen.

"Hi guys!" Biana squealed.

"Biana, you're getting married tomorrow? I thought that you were getting married in a month?" Sophie questioned.

"I was, but plans got changed so Keefe and I switched the date," Biana explained.

"We will be there, are the triplets participating?" Sophie asked. Biana nodded and squealed again.

"See you two tomorrow! Be there early, it's at Everglen," Biana informed them before her face disappeared from the screen.

"Do you have your nice tunic?" Sophie asked Fitz.

"Yes, do you have your dress?" He questioned back. Sophie nodded and looked down at her body.

"I really wish I was in better shape though," She sighed.

"You are in perfect shape," Fitz argued giving her a kiss on the cheek. Sophie giggled and they both started getting ready for the huge day that was taking place in one days time.

•••

"Fitz can you put on Emmett's tunic?" Sophie yelled as she slipped on her dark blue bridesmaid dress. (Image below)

"Of course," Fitz smiled grabbing Emmett and putting him in his tunic, which was also dark blue

"Of course," Fitz smiled grabbing Emmett and putting him in his tunic, which was also dark blue. Fitz's tunic on the other hand looked more like a human suit to Sophie. Sophie then grabbed the girls and put them in their matching light pink dresses. (Image Below)

 (Image Below)