Chapter 4: Date

"So where are we going?" Sophie asked as Fitz lead her up to the leap master 500.

"It's a surprise now put this on." Fitz said and he handed her a blindfold. She put the blindfold on and the light swept them away. Fitz untied her blindfold and Sophie smiled. Fitz took her to the Lilli Caves. That is where Sophie and Fitz had their first date and kiss. The Lilli Caves was a restaurant inside a cave. It was pretty cool to Sophie.

"Is this our second first date isn't it?" Sophie asked. Fitz nodded and grinned.

"You know just how to make me happy." Sophie said hugging him. He hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the top of the head. Sophie grabbed his hand and dragged him inside of the cave. Even though Sophie hated caves this cave was different, it made Sophie feel at home. They got in and Sophie went straight to the dessert section of the menu.

"Don't you want some real food before dessert?" Fitz asked as Sophie glanced through the menu.

"Nope!" She grinned as he eyes landed on the word, Mallowmelt. "It's not my fault I'm craving dessert." She smirked. The waiter came and took their order.The waiter came back with their food and Sophie gobbled it down like there was no tomorrow.

"You hungry little one?" Fitz asked looking up at her. Sophie nodded and giggled. 

After another 10 minutes they were done and were on their way back to Havenfield. Sophie walked up to their bedroom and she changed into her really soft pajamas and crawled into bed. Fitz was right after her. Sophie snuggled close to him and let out a sigh of relief. Then she closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber. 

Sophie woke feeling Fitz's warmth next to her. She buried her head into his chest. He pulled her in tight in his sleep and Sophie just laid awake looking at his perfectly toned body.

"Morning baby." Fitz finally said in his morning voice.

"Hi cutie." She replied looking up at him. Fitz played with a strand of her hair and she laid there tracing over his abs. "You know what you never told me?" She asked.

"What." He replied.

"What number was I on your matchmakers list?" She asked.

"You really want to know?" He asked. She nodded. "You were number 2."

"You were number 1 on my list." She exclaimed.

"We are going to have very powerful babies." He said. 

"Yeah our child will probably have more than one ability." She smiled.

"They will defiantly be a telapath, and then either a ploygot, an inflictor, or an enhancer." He added.

"Maybe they will even manifest at the age of 5 like I did." Sophie smirked.

"Maybe." Fitz sneered.

"I love you too." Sophie cooed getting out of bed and walking to the mirror which Vertina was in.

"Hey gurl!" Vertina greeted Sophie.

"Hey Vertina I just wanted to let you know that Fitz is now living with me." Sophie smiled.

"Really where is he?" She squealed trying to look over Sophie's shoulder. Sophie moved out of the way so Vertina could see Fitz. "Wow he is even shirtless and everything." She murmered.

"I can hear you." Fitz laughed crossing his arms over his chest looking at his feet.

"Bye Soph I'll talk to you later." Vertina said before vanishing into the mirror. 

"I like her." Fitz laughed wrapping his arms around Sophie from behind. 

"Fitz I'll be back in about a half hour, I have to go talk to Dex." Sophie smiled weakly. Fitz nodded and let go of her. She changed and before she left she gave Fitz a quick peck on the lips. Sophie leaped to slurps and burps and walked in.

"Hi do you know where Dex is?" She asked her uncle.

"Umm yeah he is up in his lab." He smiled. Sophie thanked him and walked upstairs to Dex's lab. Lex ran up to her before she could walk into Dex's room and gave her a big hug. Lex ran away quickly and Sophie entered Dex's lab.

"Dex." She called.

"Go away." He grumbled from his lab table.

"Dex listen I just want to know what's wrong?" Sophie asked walking over to him.

"Do you even remember what you promised me?" He snapped back. Then Sophie remembered,

**Flash Back**

"Dex! Fitz just asked me to be his girlfriend!" Sophie squealed. 

"That's great." Dex said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Come on show some support." Sophie mumbled slapping Dex on the arm.

"Okay fine under one condition... You can only have kids with Fitz if you are married to him, I don't want you to get hurt."  He replied. 

"Agreed." Sophie responded sticking out her pinkie. Dex then wrapped his pinkie around hers.

**End of Flashback**

"I remember." Sophie whispered tears at the brim of her eyes on the verge of spilling out. "You said,'You can only have kids with Fit if you are married to him, I don't want you to get hurt.'"  She added. She wrapped him in a hug and spilled out all of her tears. "I'm so sorry Dex." She cried.

"I forgive you." He whispered.