Chapter 13: Alden Found Out

Sophie woke up and wiggled out of Fitz grasp. She changed out of her clothes from yesterday and put on a fuzzy pink set of footie pajamas. Then, she slowly opened the door and walked down the the kitchen.

"Morning." She smiled to Della.

"Morning dear, how are the little ones doing?" Della sang out. 

"Oh good they don't bother me that much." She smiled. Then Fitz walked in with Alden following close behind him.

"They?" Alden asked.

"Oh yeah dad we forgot to tell you we are having triplets 2 girls and a boy." Fitz replied awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"So you went to the Forbidden Cities and didn't even bother to consult with me?" Alden asked.

"Honey its okay they just wanted to know a little more about what was in Sophie's stomach." Della said placing her hand on Alden's shoulder.

"How could this be only bad matches have multiple children at a time," Alden exclaimed.

"Um you do remember that I have been genetically altered by the Black Swan right?" Sophie asked.

"Of course it's just this has never happened I mean you two were meant to be-" Alden  got cut off by Biana walking in with Keefe following behind her fully dressed.

"Hey Foster!" Keefe yelled giving Sophie a death squeeze hug.

"Keefe, Breath, Babies." Sophie spit out. Keefe automatically let goo of her and thought about what she said.

"Babies?" He asked.

"Yes babies, 2 girls, 1 boy named Jordan Ann, Amanda May, and Emmett Jay." Sophie answered having already answered this question a million times. Keefe nodded not questioning her.

"I need to lie down." Sophie said. And with that she walked over to the couch and lied down. Sophie put her hands on her stomach and felt a little baby foot.

"Fitz!" She yelled. He came running into the room. Before he could say anything she took his hand placed it on her stomach. He smiled when he felt the kick. Fitz lied down next to Sophie and kissed her.

"You are my little miracles." He smiled and kissed Sophie's stomach.

"I love you." Sophie whispered to him nuzzling into his chest.