Chapter 30: The Lunar Ball

Today is the day, Sophie thought to herself. They were going to tell the whole elven community about their babies.

Sophie and Fitz had set everything up with the council. They would have their babies under invisible cloaks and then they would reveal them one by one. This would be happening at the beginning of the celebration so that way they could send elves home if things went totally wrong.

Sophie, Fitz, and the triplets were already dressed. Sophie was wearing a long red gown that flowed to the floor and Fitz was wearing a suit. Alyssa and Amanda we're wearing matching red dresses that looked similar to Sophie's and Emmett was wearing a dress shirt, some dress pants, and a little red bow tie.

"You ready?" Fitz asked.

"Yeah," She smiled. Fitz grabbed the baby carrier and Sophie couldn't help but notice his muscles flex.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. Sophie giggled and punched his arm lightly.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Sophie commented. She looked her arm through Fitz arm and they walked out of the door.

"The babies all have nexuses on right?" Sophie asked Fitz. He checked and nodded. Soon the light swept them away to the outside of Foxfire.

When they arrived the set up was beautiful. Marble tables were set up around a dance floor made of dark wood. A chandelier was levetating above it all with crystals and white ribbons hanging down.

"This is beautiful!" Sophie whispered. Her and Fitz continued walking towards the councilors as more elves started to show up. Sophie gripped Fitz arm tighter so she wouldn't loose him.

"You look lovely Sophie!" Oralie smiled at her.

"Thanks, as do you," Sophie smiled dropping into a curtsey since they were in public. Oralie smiled and grabbed Sophie's hand. She lead Sophie and Fitz on stage where they stood in front of almost the whole elven community.

"Hello everyone, we are going to start off with an announcement from Sophie and Fitz Vacker!" Oralie announced to the crowd. She gestured for them to walk forwards and they did. Fitz set down the baby carrier on a bench and he smiled at the crowd.

"We would like to inform you all that Sophie gave birth on April 25th of this year which was two months ago," Fitz started. Sophie reached into the large carrier and pulled Amanda out. They were going to show the babies by the order they were born.

"This is Amanda May, she was born at 4:50 PM," Sophie told them all.

"I thought the Vacker's we're known for having boys!" Somebody from the crowd yelled. Sophie caught a glance of Biana and she was fuming.

"Oh we did," Fitz smirked. The crowd looked confused as he held up Emmett. They all gasped and looked between Sophie and Fitz. "This is Emmett Jay, born at 4:56 PM." He finished.

"And we aren't done," Sophie started she looked at Fitz and smiled. "We had a third baby named Alyssa Faith, she was born at 5:02 PM and is the youngest, she is also an identical twin to Amanda." Sophie finished. The crowd fell silent.

"We would like to tell you that we are not a bad match and multiple babies aren't from bad matches. It is part of some elves genetic coding." Fitz announced.

"We don't want you to live in fear anymore if you have twins or triplets. Come out and tell everybody that you do." Sophie encouraged. The crowd started to murmer then somebody shouted,

"My daughters are twins."

Then another person, "My kids are triplets!"

Soon everyone was shouting it out if they did. Sophie smiled and her and Fitz walked down the steps with their triplets in their hands. All of their friends and family rushed over to them. Della and Edaline both took a baby and Alden took one as well.

"Hey guys!" Sophie smiled at all of them.

"I'm so proud of you Sophie!" Edaline squealed as she kissed Alyssa's cheeks.

"Thanks Mom," Sophie smiled giving Edaline a side hug, since Edaline was holding Alyssa.

"That was an amazing reaction!" Keefe told them.

"I can't believe that actually happened," Fitz admitted.

"Since it did happen, we need to say something," Alden mumbled.

"What is is dad?" Biana asked.

"Biana you and Fitz are twins," Alden breathed.