Chapter 34: You Know

"Fitz! Amanda just took her first steps!" Sophie squealed picking up their oldest daughter and hugging her.

"Already! I thought they weren't supposed to start for another month!" Fitz remarked.

"Our babies are special," Sophie smiled kissing Fitz.

"Anyways, I need to get back to work," Fitz told her and headed back into his office. Fitz had started working with the council on missions and such like his father. Him and his parents had made up since the whole twin catastrophy.

Biana was over regularly now since Keefe had also started teaching at Foxfire. Their baby boy Bryant was now one month old and he was the sweetest baby. Having Biana's character and Keefe's looks.

As for the triplets they had started talking and now walking. It was also easier for Sophie to handle them alone.

"You make mommy proud!" Sophie smiled at Amanda.

"Mommy proud!" Amanda cheered. Sophie smiled at Amanda and put her into her crib for a nap. Emmett and Alyssa were also taking naps.

Sophie sighed and sat down in the couch when her inparter started buzzing. She quickly pulled it out of her pocket and answered it.

"Hi Dex!" Sophie smiled at her best friend.

"My mom and I were looking through old black swan stuff and we found out who your parents are!" Dex blurted.

"You really know?" Sophie asked unable to believe the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Come over right now!" He urged. Sophie nodded and shut off her inparter. She pushed open the door to Fitz office and hugged him.

"They know who my parents are!" Sophie cried.

"That's great hun!" Fitz smiled kissing Sophies head.

"I'm going to go over to Dex's house, the babies are all down for a nap, so they shouldn't disturb you," Sophie explained before giving him and kiss and walking out of the room. She went to the leap master and leapt to Dex's house.

Dex met her outside and gave he a huge hug. She hugged him back tightly and then they ran into his house.

"I can't believe this is real!" Sophie smiled.

"So, here is the document," Juline told Sophie handing it over to her. Sophie opened the document and her eyes grew wide.

Her parents were...