Chapter 32: It's a Secret

"Wedding planning time!" Biana squealed bursting into the doors of Sophie and Fitz house.

"You could have at least knocked!" Fitz groaned as he held Emmett, who was wailing very loudly.

"I can't believe they are already five months old!" Biana squealed picking Amanda up from the floor.

"Do elven babies age quicker than human babies?" Sophie asked.

"Of course, they should be able to start walking at about seven months old." Biana told Sophie while cooing at Amanda

"That's crazy!" Sophie sighed kissing Alyssa on the head.

"Call it crazy if you want, It is just ageing." Biana teased. Sophie rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Do you have a dress yet?" Sophie asked Biana.

"Yes, but I'm not showing anybody until the big day." Biana told them.

"When exactly is the big day?" Fitz asked.

"Well, in about two and a half months," she replied.

"Hopefully the babies will start walking by then," Sophie smiled.

"They definitely should be and I will have had this little stinker!" Biana told them motioning to her huge belly.

"Any day now right?" Sophie asked.

"Yep!" Biana replied accenting the P.

"Do you have a name?" Fitz asked.

"Yes we do, Keefe actually picked it out and I love it, but we are keeping it a secret."

"Good, I hope it is a good name." Sophie winked.

"Trust me you are gonna love it, there is even a meaning behind his name!" Biana squealed!

"I can't wait!" Sophie smiled.

"Anyways, back to wedding planning..." Biana started.