Moving Day

The next day, Cam was sleeping in as he had worked until 1 in the morning, at least that was the plan before Allison came into the Trailer and jumper on him, effectively walking Cameron up.

“Babe. Why’d you wake me up?” Cam asked his smiling girlfriend who was now lying next to him, “I had work last night.”

“I came over for breakfast and noticed you weren’t up yet, so your mother asked me to wake you.” Allie explained laughing slightly. As she moved to get up, Cam wrapped his arms around her waist and dragged her back down, now using her a pillow, making her laugh more.

Allison had been coming over every morning, even before they stared dating, while Oliver would stay at his house and sleep for as long as possible. When Cam and Allie started dating, Cams family were very accepting and supportive, having her join in family nights and meals, much to their happiness. Allie’s parents were also very happy, having the same mindset as Ollie: Why disapprove of a guy they know for a fact would treat her right?

“Five more minuet? Please darling?” Cam asked pouting cutely.

“You’re lucky I love you.”

5 minutes later they did actually get up. Allie stayed laying on Cams bed while he went to get ready for the day. They then walked hand in hand to the house for breakfast, towards the kitchen door for brunch just in time for to witness DJ talking to her youngest.

“Here, Tommy. Enjoy your breakfast bottle, the most important bottle of the day.” DJ said trying to get Tommy to drink his bottle.

“I’ve got it mom.” Cam claimed, going up to his mother kissing her on the cheek, then picking his brother up out of his highchair and feeding Tommy himself.

“Morning, guys!” DJ greeted happily.

“Morning, Mrs. Fuller.” Allie greeted.

“Oh, every morning, Allie. Call me DJ.” DJ claimed, in a faked stern voice, making the teenagers laugh.

“Morning Mom.” Jackson greeted walking into the kitchen.

“There he is! My beautiful second born baby boy.” DJ exclaimed weirdly going to give said beautiful second born baby boy a hug and kiss on the cheek. “Have a seat right at the head of the table, and while you wait for your favourite pancakes, enjoy a pre-breakfast milkshake.” DJ guided him. Allie and Cam exchanging a weird look, both having no idea what was going on.

“You’re being weird.” Jackson, Allie, and Cam all say at the same time.

“Ok, that was weird.” Cam said freaked out, Allie and Jackson nodding along before focusing on DJ again.

“I’m not being weird. Can’t a mom make her beautiful second born son a pre-breakfast milkshake?” DJ, hearing what she said finally claimed, “Okay, that was kind of weird.”

“Can I have some hit fudge on my pancakes?” Jackson asked his mother.

“Sure, honey.” DJ choked out, wincing.

“Okay, you’re up to something.” Cam told his mother.

Then, Max came up from the basement, dragging Stephanie behind him. “I got her up. Aunt Stephanie is not a morning person.

“No. No, Aunt Stephanie is a night person.” Stephanie agreed tiredly. “You know, when the clubs are going off, bottles are popping, people are hooking up…” Stephanie was cut off by DJ pointing at Max before carrying on, “their Xboxes.”

Cam had finished feeding Tommy by now and had put him back in the highchair.

“Nice save.” Cam and Allie claim, diving into their pancakes that DJ just brought over to the table.