Love is in the Air

“This is gold!” Ollie laughed.

“Absolutely brilliant, right?” Cam laughed along while Allie simply giggled.

The three of them were sat on the couch watching the video Cam took of Fernando and Kimmy’s engagement while Stephanie and DJ folded some fabric.

Stephanie huffed loudly, “How rude!”

“I got my wedding dress.” Kimmy walked into the living room with a sigh. “I can’t believe I’m marrying Fernando again tomorrow.

“Yeah, I can’t believe it, either.” DJ claimed.

“What’s the rush, Kimmy? You got engaged yesterday.” Allie asked.

“Well, since Jesse and Becky are coming up to renew their wedding vows, Fernando and I could just piggyback right onto their ceremony.” Kimmy explained. “Everyone’s a winner.”

“Except Jesse and Becky.” Stephanie said. “Do they know about this double ceremony?”

“Nope. I’m waiting for the perfect time to tell them, like when they’re walking down the aisle.” Kimmy smiled.

“They are not going to like that.” Cam shook his head.

“Hey now!” Jesse greeted, walking into the house with Becky behind him. DJ, Stephanie, Kimmy, and Cam rushed up to give them hugs.

“Thank you so much for letting us renew our vows here.” Becky thanked with a big smile.

“Gibbler Styles has planned a beautiful weekend for you to celebrate 25 years of marriage.” Kimmy claimed.

“Oh, well, it better be a whole lot of style and very little Gibbler.” Jesse said.

“Come upstairs and I’ll show you your love nest.” Kimmy said, leading the way with Jesse following behind her.

“Alright, I… I like love nests.”

“No, It’s okay. I’m good.” Becky said, referring to the luggage he left behind for her to carry up.

“I’ll take that Aunt Becky.” Cam said, taking the suitcase off her and following her to the attic.

---

“I smell Mickey D’s” Max sung as him, Ramona, Cam, and Allie walked into the kitchen seeing Jesse, Jackson and Tommy sat at a small round table. Ollie had left to hang out with some of their other friends.

“Help yourself.” Jesse said, pushing the plate towards them. Cam took one and split it in two to share with Allie.

“See, that’s how you get a girl!” Jesse said, pointing at the couple, making Cam chuckle.

“I got some bad news for you guys. After the wedding, Papa said that me and my mom are moving out.” Ramona said.

“I get my own room back. Awesome!” Jackson exclaimed.

“Jackson!” Cam scolded.

“I mean, gee, I’m really going to miss you.”

“You and Kimmy are moving out? Why was I not consulted?” Max asked.

“I just found out. I’m psyched for my family getting back together, but I’m actually going to miss you guys.” Ramona claimed before pointing at Jesse, “Except you. I don’t really know you at all.”

“Well, I’m Uncle Jesse. I’m everyone’s uncle.” Jesse claimed.

“You know, with the way this family is, I wouldn’t be surprised if you and Kimmy stayed, and Fernando ended up moving in.” Allie pointed out.