DJ and Kimmy's High School Reunion

Cam smiled as him, Max, Ramona, and Jackson stood outside the front door while Stephanie walked in and greeted a nicely dressed DJ and Kimmy, ready for their high school reunion.

“Hey. I have great news about the kids. First of all, please welcome the man with the game, Cameron Fuller!” Stephanie called out, putting music on her phone while Cam walked through the front door dancing and smiling a bit to the music.

“I got a raise at work and scored top marks on a mock exam.” Cam smiled proudly once the three adults had stopped cheering and going to stand beside them.

“Now, put your hands together for the superstar of the Third Grade, Mr. Maxwell Fuller.” Stephanie announced, playing another song on her phone while Max entered the front door dancing while the four at the front clapped.

“Guess who just got Student of the Month for the eighth time?” Max said, holding out his sticker award, “Bam!” The adults were still clapping and cheering, “Sometimes during tests, I close one eye just to make it more challenging.” He bragged before standing in front of DJ.

“And next, she’s got moves like Jagger, but she doesn’t know who Jagger is. Say hello to Ramona Gibbler.” Stephanie played another song on her phone as Ramona danced in the doorway.

“Guess who made the newspaper’s Top 15 Dancers Under 15.” Ramona bragged, holding up the paper.

Kimmy walked up to her daughter, “Honey, that’s incredible! Not only did you make the newspaper, but you also know what a newspaper is.”

“And, last but not least, the newest member of the Fuller Over Achiever’s Club, Jackson Fuller.” Stephanie announced.

Jackson came dancing through the door, even with no music, while everyone clapped.

“What, no music?” Jackson asked his aunt, stopping his cringy moves.

“Oh, that was dancing?” Stephanie asked, making Cam snicker.

“Guess who for all A’s this semester.” Jackson bragged, holding up his report card.

DJ gasped and moved forward to take it, “Wow. That’s unbelievable. I… I mean, it’s not unbelievable. It’s just… really surprising. I mean, it’s not surprising, I mean… congratulations, honey.” DJ gave up, giving him a hug.

“Thank you.” Jackson smiled.

“And tonight, Stephanie is gonna throw Stephanie’s first annual gifted student pizza party.” Stephanie smiled before turning to DJ, “Stephanie’s gonna need your credit card.”

“Wahoo! Yeah! Pizza party! Pizza party!” The four kids chanted as they rushed to the kitchen happily, Stephanie soon following after them.

---

“Check it out, I finally made the fridge with something other than a hand turkey.” Jackson claimed as he took the hand turkey off the fridge and replaced it with his report card.

“How did you get all A’s anyway?” Ramona asked.

“I have never seen you pick up a book.” Cam added, taking a bite from his pizza.

“Ramona, Cameron, in America, it’s not about studying. It’s about dreaming big.” Jackson claimed.

“Again, how did you get all A’s?” Ramona repeated after her, and Cameron shared an unbelieving look.

“I asked myself the same question. ’Max, how does a C student become an A student overnight?’ And that’s when I took a leisurely stroll over to the printer-scanner-copier.” Max said, going over to the machine and looking directly at Jackson, who was looking nervous. “Jackson, little tip. In the future, if you wanna change your grades, always remove the original report card from the printer-scanner-copier.” Max informed, opening it up and pulling out the original report card. “J’accuse!” he said dramatically, holding it in front of Jackson.