A Tangled Web

(A/N: Sorry for the wait and short chapter. I didn't really know how to fit Cam in, but I did my best.)

"All right, thanks so much, you guys.” Stephanie thanked as the whole family was sitting in the living room, except Stephanie, who was standing with her band in front of them. “This is my new song with my new band. And I wrote this song for my dreamy boyfriend, Jimmy. It’s called ‘The Boy Next Door’. Because Jimmy grew up next door, and he’s a boy.”

“Well observed, Steph.” Cam chucked from where he was sitting, his arms wrapped around Allie again.

“Oh, that works on so many levels.” Jimmy said.

“Two, three, four…” Steph counted her band in before singing her song where everyone got up to dance along, Allie, Cam, Ramona, Jackson, and Max all dancing together and cheering when the song ended.

“Thank you, family who would cheer for me even if I stunk.” Stephanie smiled.

“Oh, no, you slayed it.” Jimmy said before crying. “I’m sorry, guys. Once I start crying, there goes the whole day.”

“I too was deeply moved.” Fernando said emotionally. “The last time I cried this much was for Argentina.”

“People, pull it together.” Max told them. “It’s a song, not Toy Story 3.”

“All right, you guys, why don’t you take a five?” Stephanie told her band.

“Steph, I’m so proud of you.” DJ said, hugging her sister.

“Thank you.”

“Hey, will you guys put Tommy down for a nap?” DJ asked Cam and Allie, handing the baby to Allie while saying it.

“Sure.” Allie smiled, bouncing Tommy on her hip slightly.

“Amazing song, Steph!” Cam cheered before leading his girlfriend up to his brothers room.

---

“I want one of these.” Allie mumbled as her and her boyfriend looked at a sleeping Tommy.

“Yeah?” Cam asked, hugging her from behind.

“Yeah.”

“Okay, then. One day, we’ll have one.” Cam whispered to her, making Allie smile and lean back into her boyfriend’s chest.

“Really?” Allie asked.

“Really.” Cam laughed, kissing her cheek.